*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115602-Bobbing-for-applications
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #2115602
Getting teeth
          Do I look like an applicant in need of a facelift? It was a question my mom and dad asked long before my birth.both of them for different reasons were bobbing for Apple's and getting nothing but their face wet. It takes more than bobbing and weaving to get from Apple to application.

         So for the good part of my life I waited. I wanted to know my so called "application" for life. There were clues. I invited a friend to a Halloween party and he was not invited. What was the point of him being their without a purpose-a reasonable approach to knowing why one would want to apply to a place where there are toothless pariahs bobbing for Apple's.

          then it occurred to me it was not just my issue. I am only at peace when I share with others that life has all kind of applications. One need only open ones eyes to see. And it all comes of inviting. I am in a soul baring my teeth ready to fight. At birth I was cast out. As I get older I am getting cast into a world looking for life. Bobbing for application so that others can join the human race is worth all the breath I have left.
© Copyright 2017 drifter (peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115602-Bobbing-for-applications