*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115818-Queen-Marys-True-Purpose
Rated: E · Essay · Religious · #2115818
Someone in power told us she will betray us, do you honestly believe this?!
         Mother Mary like Isis and others such as Athena Greek Goddess of love are actually good and are benevolent in nature. So can any one of you tell me how could we know this and suddenly say any of them are evil?! When someone in history's written about as being good that doesn't just arbitrarily change! Can you one day be good then turn evil? I've never heard of such a ridiculous thing, especially someone who's been dead for thousands of years! Is Mother Mary really going to come back? Does anyone come back alive and live again from the dead? Did the Egyptian mummy's come back into their mummied body and live again?! No! It's ridiculous! Does the bible say that Queen Mary's evil or when she returns she will be evil or have a different life style choice? No! Then how come nearly everyone believes anything they're being told about her by someone who's not the Pope outside of what's written about her that's in the bible?! Just making an excellent point!

         Don't people know that there are false profits and almost everyone lies?!! Cults, haters and the media lie about someone they either hate, are jealous of or if it's the media they're saying things to get paid! How can you just believe whatever someone say's about anyone without truly knowing about the source it came from and not getting to know the rumor that's being spread about that individual for your self? Who is the new 2nd coming of Mary? How do you know it's really her?! Shouldn't the Pope be telling us this?! A few more points I'd like to include here!

         Thanks for reading my opinions and thoughts. Seriously, no one comes back from the dead! The only thing is hat does are tulip bulbs, every Spring, ;). I'm sure Mother Mary is entertainment from that time she was alive, just like Hercules and Athena were! Think about it! Someone as important as Mother Mary don't you think we should get to know her in person instead of believing a source that's telling us about her?
© Copyright 2017 karlben (karlben77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115818-Queen-Marys-True-Purpose