*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115844-Part-1--Beginning
by Utsu
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2115844
Chapter 1 (kinda) of my project.
-"Yo Fen' don't you think you slept well enough?"

Fenibax opened his eyes and saw Utsu on the border of his window.

-"I thought i closed the door for sure". He said while rubbing his eyes.

-"I climbed from the outside wall". Answered Utsu,smiling.

-"You're freaking crazy..."

Fenibax got up and shook the hand of his friend.

-"I suppose you didn't got into that much trouble just to come say hello."

-"Of course not, do you know about the Shrine of Aura to the south of the town?"

-"Jaki talked about it one time when an old woman was looking for it , Why?"

-"I'm goin' there tonight, they say that if you lay on it at a precise hour of the
night holding something dear to your heart you can have crazy aura powers.My dad did it, my grandma told me about it ,from what she told me he had his wedding ring in the palm of his hand and this ring gave him crazy wicked powers afterward."

-"This seems interesting but do you really think it's a good idea to go there alone ,plus isn't it some kind of ritual no one was with your father when he did it?"

-"Yes but it's details don't worry about it and i wont be alone if you come with me".Utsu said while pointing his finger at Fenibax.

-"And Shiina?"

-"What "And Shiina"?"

-"You told her about that?"

-"Yeah, of course , she said she wasn't coming she prefer to keep on training. Come on man you're killing me there just say yes even if the story about these powers are total bullshit we'll see a cool shrine at least."

-"So you're asking me to leave my bed in the middle of the night to go walk in the forest full of monsters to come with you to a shrine that we don't know if it's even legit?" Fenibax said.

-"Ok, i'll go alone then, jeez"Utsu said putting his legs outside the window and getting ready to jump down.

Fenibax took him by the arm.

-"You know you can go trough the door now?"

-"Only if you come with me tonight."

-"Ok i'll come but if we're doing anything forbidden, i'm out of there."

-"Ok ok nothing forbidden but you know doin' forbidden thing is what makes life so interesting my friend."

Fenibax didn't answered and they got down together to say hello to Jaki who gave them a huge plate full of all sort of delicious fruit and a big jug of some kind of fruit juice.

-"This looks fabulous, thanks Jaki." Fenibax said as he sat down next of Utsu who were already digging in.

-"Yeah thanks a bunch i'll pay you back when i can.......if i can.. "Utsu said between two bites.

-"No problem boys." Jaki said as she went back into the kitchen.

The two boys kept on on eating for a little while until the door of the inn opened slowly, and that a familiar face with purple hair raining down her cheeks looked at them insistently before going out of the inn again. Utsu and Fenibax finished their plates rapidly and leaved the inn just as fast. Utsu and Fenibax knew that when Shiina stopped training to come out it's for a good reason.

-"What's happening Shiina?" Asked Utsu a little worried.

She gaze at him for some times and proceed to turn to Fenibax.

-"Come with me Fen', i need someone strong."

-"Hey what the hell, i'm strong too!" Utsu said, outraged.

-"No." Said Shiina before leaving for her house followed by Fenibax.

Utsu ,shocked and surprised, stayed there for a good minute before deciding to go back home to prepare his bag for the night coming.

-"So why do you need me anyway?" Asked Fenibax.

-"My armory fall off and it's a real hassle to fix alone so you'll give me a hand."

-"Ok, can we hurry up? I got stuff to do afterwards for tonight."

-"What's going on tonight?"

-"Utsu is going to the Shrine of Aura to do some kind of ritual or something, so i agreed to come with him since you refused earlier."

Shiina stopped abruptly.

-"Utsu never told me anything about that."

They looked at each other for a while before turning back to go ask a little explanation to their dear friend Utsu.
© Copyright 2017 Utsu (utsukiserket at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115844-Part-1--Beginning