*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115847-Part-2--Explanation
by Utsu
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2115847
Chapter 2 of my project.
Utsu lying down on his bed was thinking about the things he would bring at the Shrine when the door opened violently. Shiina entered the room her arms crossed followed closely by Fenibax. Utsu understood instantly that his lies was discovered and got up slowly.

-"Ok listen ,Shiina, i can exp..."

Suddenly Utsu ran in direction of the window getting ready to jump out but Fenibax arrived just in time to hold him by the leg and dragged him back.

-"Let me go Fen' come on , i thought you were on my side here, come on."

-"I'll let you go once you told me why you lied?"

Utsu sat down, his back on the wall his arms crossed.

-"You wanna' know why? Oy Shiina i'm goin to the Shrine of Aura tonight, wanna' come with?"

-"It's forbidden." Answered simply Shiina

-"Ain't what i ask."

-"It's forbidden , i won't go, neither will you."

-"There we go! See? That's why i leaved her out of this."

-"You told me we were doing nothing forbidden." Said Fenibax

-"Details..."

Shiina got closer of Utsu.

-"I know what you feel like Utsu, you wanna grow strong to go join your father, right?"

Utsu looked the other way.

-"But you are far too impatient, you should come train with me if you really want to become stronger."

-"I don't have time to train like you for years and years , i want... no, i need to become strong right now or i might lose him forever. "Said Utsu looking now at the ground.

Fenibax leaned back against the a nearby wall and looked from a distance.

-"Utsu, this isn't right, you know the price for gaining the power of the aura.It's dangerous."

-"Yes my dad paid the price, i still remember."

He turn back to look Shiina in the eyes, a spark of tenacity in his eyes.

-"But i'm ready to pay this price a hundred time if necessary to go help my father defeat Raƫl." He said his eyes full of determination.

Shiina saw that he was serious and wasn't goin to back down from that idea, this wrath and desire for revenge , she knew what it was like far too well.

-"After all, you're an adult do whatever the hell you want. You going there tonight?"

-"Yes."

-"Count me in, but i'll come only to be sure nothing happen to you guys."

-"It's not your style, normally you'll ask us for something in return". Utsu said.

-"Well it's true, since you made me lose time on training , you'll be my moving targets tomorrow".She said raising her shoulders.

Fenibax got closer and said:

-"Hum Utsu, i changed my mind i wont come, i don't want to die tomorrow."

-"Do what you want your presence is useless now that Shiina agreed to come with me". Said Utsu ,smiling.

-"I won't go if Fenibax don't come with us."Said Shiina.

-"What the hell? So you comin' only to make sure nothing happen to Fen' then ,my ass can get destroyed you don't give a flying fuck do you?"

-"It's not that, if something happen i don't want to be to only one able to fight, if i get beaten we're pretty much dead.{/i}

-"Well, i'll get some sick ass powers if the ritual is successful."

-"No she's right Utsu, if your plan fail you'll be in deep trouble".Fenibax sighed. "Well i'll come to help you guys out but that's still a pretty bad idea."

-"Stop saying that over and over again! We have no idea what might happen, could be good or could be catastrophic but nevertheless it's not certain for now so stop saying it's a bad idea! You know what i'll be at the town exit tonight at 10 PM , do what the fuck you want , come don't come, i'll go anyway."

Utsu got on his bed and closed his eyes.They all stayed silent for a little while then Shiina got close to Utsu.

-"We're your friends Utsu , if we refuse to go with you sometimes it's for the better i promise."

Utsu gave his back to Shiina.

-"If you're my friend, you'll come tonight to help me."

Shiina moved back from him.

-"Friendship is not conditional Utsu, and i don't owe you anything."

-"Yeah yeah, i need to think, get out of here already."

Shiina and Fenibax leaved the room. Utsu sat down on his bed looking at his hands

-"They'll come, i know they'll do." Whispered Utsu to himself.
© Copyright 2017 Utsu (utsukiserket at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115847-Part-2--Explanation