*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115850-Part-4--Presentations
by Utsu
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2115850
Chapter 4 of my project
Utsu was lying down in a very dark place, so dark that light wasn't even able to spread trough it, he opened his eyes and saw only darkness, but strangely enough he could see his body and hands perfectly as if he was in the light of day.

-"Where the fuck am i?" Said Utsu holding his head in his hands.

-"You're now in a safe zone hidden inside the necklace you bring to the Shrine of Aura."

-"Am i dead though?"

-"Aren't you going to ask who's the sexy woman voice talking to you?"

-"No, i don't really care."

-"As you wish, you're not dead, far from it, you just undergoes an Ascension or in your case a Declension.{/i}

-"What the hell is that even supposed to mean?"

-"You were supposed to link your soul to an artifact during that ritual but the artifact you chose was inhabited by dark forces, instead of shattering your soul this necklace absorbed your soul entirely.{/i}

-"Okay, that can't be good new."

-"Well guessed man."

-"And who's this "Forces" anyway?"

The world around him started vibrating and shaking violently and he saw an awful demonic face in front of him.

-"It's me!"

Utsu got up with a start and saw Fenibax and Shiina standing near his bed.

-"I'm...in my bed?" Asked Utsu, surprised.

-"Yeah but ,hang in there pal, but we couldn't do anything about your face." Said Fenibax while giving him a mirror.

Utsu took the piece of glass from his hand and put it slowly in front of his eyes, then threw it as hard as he could against the wall.

-"Fuck off Fen' , i'm not in the mood right now." Said Utsu after seeing that nothing changed on his face.

-"Wow chill man, it was just a joke to brighten the mood a little".Said Fenibax surprised.

-"For a moment we thought you were dead".Said Shiina her arms crossed as usual.

-"Maybe that would have been better..." Said Utsu under his breath.

-"What did you say?" Asked Fenibax.

-"The necklace! Where's the necklace?!" Said Utsu, frantic.

-"Well after we got your body back to town, we told your mom that you felled a great height in the forest while we were doin a midnight stroll in the woods. Also the shrine got destroyed a little while after we leaved, no one know that we were there, i'm thinking about talking to the town leaders about that." Explained Shiina.

-"I don't care about that, where's the necklace?!" Yelled Utsu.

-"Around your neck, man, calm down..." Said Fenibax.

The weight of the necklace disappeared completely when it got around Utsu's neck. He took it off as fast as he could and threw it across the room immediately.

-"Utsu!" Screamed Shiina. "What do you think you're doing, if this get destroyed you could die!"

Utsu was already up rustling through his belongings in his cupboard.

-"Utsu what the freak are you doing?" Said Fenibax getting close to him.

-"Lookin' for somethin' to destroy this thing."

-"Did you become retarded recently? Shiina just told you you'd die from it , think Utsu!" Yelled Fenibax.

Utsu wasn't listening, grabbing a hammer that were lying in his cupboard he tried to get close to the necklace.

-"Out of my way Fujimaru!"

-"Don't call me that!" Said Fenibax grabbing Utsu by the collar of his shirt.

Utsu felt a great pain in the back of his head and let the hammer fall to the ground as he leaned against the wall.

-"Fen'! What did you do?!" Asked Shiina starting to get scared a little.

-"Nothing i just grabbed him i swear!"

-"Utsu i hope you're not thinking of doing something stupid ,like smashing that necklace, listen to me."

It was the same voice as earlier echoing in Utsu's mind.

-"Get out of my head!"

Fenibax stayed there stunned while Shiina went back to grab the necklace.

-"Listen to me, i don't want to hurt you , for now, so calm down and put this damn necklace around your neck, also stop acting like a pussy and act like a real man for once."

-"Fuck you, i'm not doin' it!"

The pain got even stronger and started to get down his neck trough his spine. Utsu screamed in pain.

-"Okay,okay,never mind that i'll do it!"

Ideas were spinning in Utsu's head but ,against his better judgment, he decided to put the necklace back around his neck by taking it from Shiina's hand.

-"There we go, isn't it better when you're a good obeying weapon for me ,come on , unwind a little it could be worse. Trust me."

-"Are you feeling better?" Asked Fenibax

-"Not really, but i don't have a choice anyway." Answered Utsu rapidly.

-"What's happening to you Utsu?" Asked Shiina.

-"Something went wrong during the ritual last night. This necklace is bad news, it must have been an evil artifact that my dad was hiding for safety purposes."

-"This doesn't answer my question , why are you suffering like that?"

-"The necklace was the host of some kind of dark entities, and i think i kinda linked my soul to it last night."

The pain came back in Utsu's head but it was somewhat less intense this time and Utsu stand his ground without leaning this time.

-"You think our souls are linked, that's kinda romantic actually. A little more and i could even find you cute Utsu." Said the entity,amused.

-"She's talking to me, in my head."

-"Who?" Asked Fenibax.

-"I don't have a fucking clue, and even if i knew what good will it do, i'm fucking doomed!"

The pain came back again.

-"Ok listen, it's really hard in my actual state to communicate with you like that so listen well i'm goin to tell you everything you need to know right now."

-"Wait she wanna explain somethin'."

Utsu sat down on his bed and closed his eyes.

-"Ok, My name is Indis and i'm a dark spirit, basically i'm not doing this to help you but for my own profit so listen well, if you were useless to me, don't you think i would have gotten rid of you already? It hurts me to admit it but i need you, your soul is destiny knocking on my door telling me "Here's your passport for all you ever wanted" .So i'm not going to kill you ,quite the contrary, i'll make you stronger than you could ever dream of, so you can become my weapon."

-"What's in it for me?" Asked Utsu.

-"Life. not that bad of a prize don't you think?"

-"Maybe i'm just going to destroy that necklace and keep you from getting what you want from me though."

-"And what's in it for you?"

-"..."

-"That's what i thought, i can help you become real strong, don't you have any dream where you need to be strong Utsu? Have you never dreamed of being an unstoppable force of destruction?"

-"Yes....I have."

-"Okay cutie, we can maybe come to an arrangement then. I make you strong enough to accomplish all you wanted to do in this life and afterwards you help me doing what i wanted to do all along, sounds good?"

-"Why should you wait all this time for me to accomplish what i want to do first?"

-"Cutie, i'm immortal, you're not."

-"I need to think about it."

-"I'm starting to think you're not a funny guy after all Utsu."

-"This situation is not what i would qualify as a "Funny situation" to begin with."

-"Let's go outside, we'll have some fun with monsters roaming in the forest then."

-"Hum, i don't have any weapon though."

-"Not necessary."

-"I don't know if that's a..."

-"Do what i'm telling you to do, Utsu, things are not going to go well between us if you don't listen to me..."

Utsu did a little sign to his friend so that they'll follow him outside.

-"Utsu, what's happening, explain yourself." Said Fenibax trying to walk as fast as Utsu.

-"Apparently she's gonna show me what i can do now."

They got out of the village and found a little group of 2 or 3 monsters. They got closer until the monsters noticed them and took an aggressive pose.

-"Ok, what do i do now?" Asked Utsu.

The pain was almost imperceptible now.

-"Visualize a blade of energy piercing these lowlifes for example, you can basically do what you want with the energy of the aura but for this time just do a basic attack ,let's go Magic Missile!"

-"Ok so i just..."

-"Don't think! Magic missile GO!"

Utsu pointed his finger in direction of the monsters and suddenly a fine thread of black and red energy launched in direction of the monsters and finished his course on the ground near them.

-"I don't know if i should laugh or cry, i'll do both... crying of laughter!" Said Fenibax starting to laugh hysterically.

Without notice an explosion happen at the point of impact of the thread of energy one of the monster got launched and collided with a nearby tree before running away , the res of the monsters got away as well scarred by the explosion.

-"Ok that was reaaally weak, i really hope you'll do better soon, also it's the last time i'll talk to you for a while i'm at my limit right now, talking to you is really hard for me.Your powers will grow with time and training, don't fail me Utsu...I..."

Indis seemed to hesitate for a moment.

-"I trust you..." She added.

-"Ok i didn't said anything, that was pretty powerful for a first spell casting{/i}.Said Fenibax, surprised.

-"Anyway , let's go back to the town." Said Utsu while turning back and passing near his friends.

-"Utsu , this power doesn't inspire me anything good." Said Shiina that started following him along with Fenibax.

-"Well, do i really have a choice now? And if that's what i can do without any training i wonder how strong i could become later on, maybe that's not so bad being cursed by an evil spirit." Said Utsu with a big smile.

Shiina and Fenibax looked at each other, quite puzzled but kept following Utsu back home.
© Copyright 2017 Utsu (utsukiserket at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115850-Part-4--Presentations