*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115851-Part-5--Skirmish-in-the-woods
by Utsu
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2115851
Chapter 5 of my project I tried switchin viewpoint in some part to see if i like it better
My name is Shiina Setsudan, 2 days ago on of my friend,Utsu Kitano, did a strange ritual giving him access to some power from some kinds of dark sources.That kind of details cant keep me away from my training for much longer though, soon i'll have to leave the town.I decide against my better judgement to go find Utsu, his newfound powers doesn't look like good news at all but with my training i'm convinced that he's not even near my level right now, i could stop him easily if something bad were to happen. I got out of my house, the sun is shining, it's early in the morning. I decide to go looking for Fenibax before goin to look for Utsu, maybe he knows where Utsu is right now.After a little while of walking i arrived at the inn, i entered without wait, no one was in the main room, goin in the back i found Miss Jaki doing the dishes like always.

-"Good morning Miss Jaki."

-"Oh hello Shiina, that's very rare to see you leaving your house, you came to see Fenibax?" She answered with a big smile.

-"Yes, where is he?"

-"Out, Utsu came earlier and they leaved together."

I wonder what this two idiots are up to and why do they never come look for me.

-"Where did they go?"

-"They headed South, but they didn't tell me where they were going exactly".

Cutting the conversation to an early end i got out of the inn and took direction of my house when i heard a huge cracking sound like the thunder fell from the sky. It came from the South of town, why do i have the impression Utsu is responsible for this? By looking harder i see a huge tree tilting slowly and disappeared in the forest.

-"Do they have an arrangement to entirely ruin my training?" I said ,changing direction for the forest.

When i arrived Utsu was sat down on the ground trying to calm his breath.I got closer

-"Utsu what the hell are you doing?! We can hear you from town!"

Utsu still breathing heavily pointed his finger in direction of the fallen tree near him. Fenibax was standing his arms crossed in the back of Utsu..

-"Why didn't you stop him?" I asked angrily.

-"What do you wanted me to do? Get between him and the tree?"

-"You could have tried something..."

-"That's what i did." Said Utsu ,getting up slowly. "I tried going all out , not bad huh?"

I decided to break his bubble here and now by showing him that's it's not that big of a deal.I got my blade out and sliced the tree in an instant, my blade cutting trough it like butter, the tree broke all over falling on itself.

-"It's not that impressive Utsu." I said putting my blade back in its sheath.

Utsu and Fenibax stayed there surprised by my recent prowess of raw power, i don't know why, maybe they thought my training was just for fun and that i wasn't really getting stronger.

-"Ok that's really not that bad too...".

Before Utsu finished his phrase a man voice made it heard behind him.

-"So , looks like you're having fun here?"

A man got out of the bushes an axe in his hand, looking closely he was wearing a Raëlian uniform. I saw Utsu turning back like in slow motion, he looked at the man for a second then got closer.

-"Oy man, tell me ,do you want to see what hell look like?"

-"Wow threatening to kill me right away, you got some balls, i'm almost shaking."

-"Who talked about killing you?" Said Utsu a devilish grin forming in the corner of his mouth.

A small blade ,made out of the same energy that Utsu used against the monsters two days ago, appeared in his hand and in an instant , without the man even seeing him move he sliced one of his ear.It was really fast, so fast in fact that blood didn't even star flowing right away, but he soon felt the horrible pain on the side of his face, the man let go of his weapon and got on his knees yelling.

-Aaaah you son of a bitch, how'd you do that you demon!

The blade disappeared just after it finished cutting it's target, an untrained eye would have never seen something so fast happening,good thing that my reflexes and eyes are twice as fast as that so i got no problem seeing what he did. Utsu gave him a kick in the stomach making him fall to the ground and proceed to crouch next to him.

-"Ok ,let's get physical now."Said Utsu grabbing the man by his hair.

Utsu raised his arms and the blade appeared again in his hand but Fenibax, who was getting close held him by his arm.

-"Utsu he got what he deserved but let's get out of here, i doubt he's alone, let's leave before his friend come to his help."

-"They can come, with that power i'm invincible!"

His grin turned into a sick smile making him look completely crazy.

-"Utsu we're leaving, they could be 10 or 100 as much as we know!" Said Fenibax,angry

The man was still in choc and the loss of blood started to have an effect on him.

-"I don't fucking care! I'll keep at it, nothing you can say is gonna change my mind, his life is now mine!"

I decide to intervene to put an end to this.

-"Fenibax let his arm go, Utsu you're coming with me. Now."

I don't know what happend to this soldier next, i turned back and went straight home and entered my training room but i think he followed me some meters behind.I heard the door of my training room opened.

-"I thought you hated Raëlian as much as me. Looking at things now it must have been an impression."

I got up and looked at him in the eyes.

-"What?"

-"Utsu... Fight me."
© Copyright 2017 Utsu (utsukiserket at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115851-Part-5--Skirmish-in-the-woods