*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115965-Part-9--Misunderstanding
by Utsu
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2115965
Chapter 9 of my project
The golem got closer to the three friends and looked at them apparently thinking about what to do next.

-"Fen' can you stop wreaking havoc everywhere you go?!" Yelled Utsu. "Shouldn't be that difficult to slay a giant that's barely twice the size of Shiina's house."

Fenibax wanted to answer but decided that it would be a waste of time.

-"Oy answer me when i talk to you! Well i hope you're not going to stop me this time." Said Utsu smiling.

-"Shut up Utsu." Said Fenibax, annoyed.

The monster finally decided to act and launched his arm toward Shiina.

-"Ouch, bad choice right there." Said Utsu moving back back a little.

She got no problem dodging, the golem arm got stuck in the ground again. Shiina lifted her blade above her head and tried slashing the beast arm, the blade bounced without doing anything to the arm.Changing her stance and her angle of approach she struck again slashing the arm of the giant from the bottom to the top. The arm felled to the ground in an heavy sound.

-"Why does it have to be so easy when it's you?" Asked Fenibax, depressed.

The golem walked back some steps and looked at his stub, no blood was flowing from the wound he decided to switch target and and started to walk in direction of Utsu his arms pointed at them.

-"Oh wanna play tough?" Said Utsu. "Let's see if you'll still feel like it when i'll reduce your worthless body to a fucking pile of dust and find the one that send you here to rip his throat o....Utsu paused for a little while. "Indis can you fuck off!" Yelled Utsu suddenly.

-"Sorry, sorry." Answered Indis rapidly.

Utsu got closer and dodged the arm by jumping on it, taking support on it to jump in the face of the golem.

-"Say good night man or whatever the fuck you are."

Utsu made his blade appear and lifted it above his head but just before stabbing the giant in the face he stopped himself and looked at him trough his eyes socket leaving only a faint shine of blue light piercing trough.

-"Hum, guys, i don't think it's there to hurt us."

The golem grabbed Utsu by the waist and put it in front of his face.He then proceed to look at him closely. After a little while he put him back on the ground.

-"He's not dangerous?" Asked Fenibax surprised

-"No it looks like he's searching someone, so you kinda made his face explode without any good reason whatsoever. Congratulation Fen' you are now a dick."Said Utsu giving him a thumbs up.

Fenibax got closer to the giant.

-"For what it's worth, i apologize for attacking you earlier."

The giant didn't even glanced at him, his eyes were fixed on Shiina who were looking right back at him her sword in her hand. The golem seemed reluctant to come any closer to her.

-"Oy Shiina, can you put your weapon away for just a sec?" Asked Utsu.

-"If anything happen to me i swear to god i take you both responsible for it." She said putting her sword back in it's sheath.

-"Why? I didn't do anything." Said Fenibax.

The giant got closer slowly and took her by the waist getting her close to his face just like he did with Utsu. His eyes slowly took a golden shine and a little red gem popped out of it's forehead, without think Shiina grabbed it and the golem proceed to put her gently back on the ground.he then started to disappear , his body becoming transparent and then vanished completely.

-"What? He wasn't even real?" Said Fenibax shocked.

-"Probably an invocation."

Shiina looked at the little red gem in her hand and made it roll between her fingers. The gem then glowed brightly and a feminine voice made it heard trough it.

-"Congratulations! If you are hearing this message it means that you got chosen to apply in the mercenary guild of Kanekyodai. Our base is to the north-east of the Daerlinian capital. Come join us power,..."

-"Power?!" Said Utsu suddenly interested.

-"...glory,..."

-"Glory?" Repeated Fenibax.

- "...and challenges..."

Shiina raised her eyebrow, looking interested.

-"...awaits you here. So don't lose any more time, come join Kanekyodai! Congratulations! If you are hearing this message it means..."

It was playing the same thing over and over again. Shiina put the gem in her pocket.

-"So all that fuss was just ... advertisement?" Asked Fenibax.

-"I guess so and you still attacked i, you really are heartless Fen', you sicken me." Said Utsu starting to laugh. "Wait, wait, more importantly do you guys know this guild : Kanekyodai."

-"Never heard of it." Said Fenibax.

-"I'll go."

-"You serious? Why?" Asked Fenibax surprised.

-"I was thinking recently, i'm going to leave town and i'll surely never come back."
© Copyright 2017 Utsu (utsukiserket at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115965-Part-9--Misunderstanding