*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116096-FSFS-MB-Challenge
Rated: E · Assignment · Animal · #2116096
Develop a character using the personality traits outlined in the March FSFFS Newsletter.
 FSFS MB Challenge  (E)
Develop a character using the personality traits outlined in the March FSFFS Newsletter.
#2116096 by Chris Breva


Character:

Alfred Jenkins: Alfred is an anthropomorphous deer. He is a male reindeer to be precise. He lives on a frozen plane in the Arctic Circle. Alfred is a very brave soul who has never met a stranger. He is open and talks easily. He makes new friends all the time and keeps little about himself guarded. He is very intelligent and loves to learn new things. He ids always looking for opportunities to discuss anything from politics to quantum physics. He has a very extensive vocabulary and is often faulted for using words others don’t understand. He is an inventor and always has an idea that he wants to try out. Alfred is messy as well. He leaves his inventions lying everywhere and his shop looks like a disaster area. While he is intelligent he is also somewhat lazy, which accounts for his inventiveness. His inventions are ways to get out of doing things. He is always looking for the easy way out. Alfred is very much an extrovert. He loves attention and is the life of any party. Sometimes his extroversion goes to the extreme in that he is a hypochondriac to gain attention. Alfred cares for others, almost too deeply. This has resulted in his being hurt. His family depends on him and he cares for them deeply. Alfred will go out of his way to help others and is somewhat people pleasing. Alfred is always high-strung and uptight. He worries a lot and often has insomnia.

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116096-FSFS-MB-Challenge