*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116258-Call-for-Articles-Member-of-the-Month
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Writing.Com · #2116258
DWG Newsletter
An image for the disAbility Writer's group Newsletter }


Hi DWG Family and Writing.com members

As most of you know I am very interested in giving our group a power boost. I want to see us listed as the number one group in reviews and I want our membership to grow exponentially. If any of that is to happen however we are going to need your help. The first thing I would like to ask is that members please contribute articles for the new newsletter we are going to send out. I have discussed it with our leader and we have decided that the group needs a monthly newsletter. The newsletter will contain the articles you write and other things pertaining to Disability Writer's Group. It will have feature length articles about writing, possibly some articles about disabilities, a bulletin board for members to submit any activities, raffles, contests, auctions and so forth that they are involved in. It will have a section featuring the Member of the Month. It will have a letters to the editor section and just about anything else we can throw in the pot.

M

ember of the Month

We have not canned the Member of the Month competition! I've been ill recently and didn't have the opportunity to set up a proper forum as planned. I will get to that soon. However our leader and I have chosen the Member of the Month for March 2017. The Member of the Month is (drum roll please) Rhoswen - Relentless Victory . Mrs. ray has worked tirelessly doing reviews and affiliating them to our family group. She is a mother of some beautiful girls who lives in Georgia USA. She operates a freelance writing business from her home. She enjoys writing poetry, short stories, Christian articles, and other items. Please drop by her port and leave a review, a notebook scribble, C-Note, or something to let her know her hard work is appreciated. Our leader has agreed to toss in a MB for Member of the Month. Rhoswen - Relentless Victory enjoy your shiny new MB!

Auction


I have launched my first ever charitable auction. 25% of the funds I raise will come to DWG. The remaining 75% will be split among two other charities and myself. One of those charities is RAOK. If you are like me you've probably utilized RAOK to get an upgraded membership at sometime in the past. If so don't you feel they deserve a little help too? Anything you want to donate, whether it be a set of reviews, MBs, awardicons, or anything else is appreciated. So far I only have two packages in the auction.So send me your donation no matter how small and I'll see to it that it is properly used. If you cannot donate an entire package but simply want to donate one item that is fine as well. I can combine it with other donations and you'll still get credit for it.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards


© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116258-Call-for-Articles-Member-of-the-Month