*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116658-Twin-Therapy-Chapter-3
Rated: E · Chapter · Family · #2116658
Max and Mary Don't know their true calling.
Twin Therapy Chapter 4

Mary's POV

Mary's POV



Am I out of my head?

Am I out of my mind?

If you only knew the bad things I like
Don't think that I can explain it
What can I say, it's complicated
Don't matter what you say
Don't matter what you do
I only wanna do bad things to you
So good (So good), that you can't explain it
What can I say, it's complicated

I slammed the snooze button on my alarm clock and rolled out of bed. Another nightmare but a teenage girl saw me. No one has seen me before and right before she drowned she mouthed 'thank you'. I don't know why she said that I mean who says thank you for death.

I don't know why she said that I mean who says thank you for death

I heard Max outside my door before she even knocked.

"Two minutes!!!" I yelled

"One." she replied sternly.

I never have enough time she's always rushing me and I have to pick out my clothes take a shower do my hair and make up (I would die first) man being a girl is a lot of work.

*****Two Hours later brought to you by magically fairies because LEH****

I finished everything and we're on our way to school. I turned on the radio and my favorite song bad things by Camila Cabello and MGK started playing. I sang along while Max just hummed it, I know she likes the song she just won't admit it. When we finally reached the school we went in two different parts of the school Max was always with the skaters and I was with the cheerleaders and jocks. She once told me that the jocks would try to hurt me but I know she was just saying that.

"Mary, baby girl how are you?" Selene, my bff, said hugging me.

"Awesome." I said smiling.

"So did you get permission to ask Daniel out?"

"Yeah my aunt is pretty cool."

"Hey Daniel she's all yours!"

Did I forget to mention that his name was Daniel and he was also the captain of the baseball team. Every girl in school wanted to date him but he asked me out. I told him I would ask my aunt if I could date and he said he understood.

"Is what Selene said true babe?" he asked me quietly.

I nodded and smiled. He hugged me tightly when we heard a loud screeching noise.

TO BE CONTINUED......
© Copyright 2017 Twin Nightmare (hisgirl81216 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116658-Twin-Therapy-Chapter-3