*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116714-Gas-stations-are-whack
by Clay
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2116714
Idk why the gas stations I go to are so weird.
My mom was driving the car to pick up my sister for the weekend and I tagged along, little do I know the horror I would face that day. We were driving back to the house after we picked up my sister and we wanted a snack at the gas station. As we are walking in I find a penny and pick it up off the dirty parking lot. Since I wanted an ice cream sandwich cookie that I would touch with my hands, I thought. “I should go wash my hands before eating it. I walk into the restroom and go to the sink. Then, I hear a rumbling noise. I look behind me, and see none other than a short guy passed out face down on the gas station bathroom floor, snoring. This scarred the ever living crap out of me, needless to say I hadn't had time to get the soap of my hands. I didn't realize he was snoring until I was out of the restroom, so I thought it may be a dead body. But of course it wasn't. He was probably drunk. And let's be honest, its better to be drunk and asleep in the bathroom, than it is to be on the road drunk and sleepy. The gas station clerk woke the man up, I don't know what happened from there. The same clerk still works there and sometimes when we go by the gas station to get something I say hi. I never will forget that day.


Bonus! We went to a gas station going to pick up my sister one time and it was in a “shady” neighborhood. Mostly trailer trash XD, that and rednecks, and undereducated folks, granted they weren't bad people, well… maybe not, I was in the car while mom went in to the building, she comes back and what do you know, something crazy happened, some pumpkin headed fool, asked IF SHE WOULD GET IN HIS CAR WTFridge IS UP WITH THIS CRAZY GAS STATION CRAP?! Anyway my mom wasn't kid napped, or… mom napped. All is well.
© Copyright 2017 Clay (claysoldier08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116714-Gas-stations-are-whack