*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116820-Girls-and-Boys-know-this
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2116820
Girls and Boys, always know you are loved..
Girls and boys, I hope you always know your worth. I hope you always know your value, and I hope you always know how treasured you are. All of you are so special and precious, if only you could see yourself through God's eyes instead of your own, then you would stop seeing yourself as fat or ugly, you would see yourself as radiant and undeniably beautiful, if only you knew how much God loved you, then you would stop feeling worthless or like nobody on this earth cares about you. You have a God in heaven that loves you unconditionally and he strives to have a relationship with you, he pursues you, he wants your heart and nothing less. God adores every single thing about you from your " messy hair" to your "big feet". God wants you to start seeing yourself through his eyes, God wants you to start seeing yourself as beautiful, worthy, valued and loved. You all are children of God and you are all set apart not set aside. Always know you deserve every single ounce of love in this world and you deserve to be happy, you deserve to be loved unconditionally by someone who will NEVER stop chasing after your heart.
- [ ]
© Copyright 2017 Ashleyfaith (ashleyswick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116820-Girls-and-Boys-know-this