*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116833-Breakfast-at-Tiffanys
Rated: E · Other · Entertainment · #2116833
Items for a very Wodehouse Challenge
"Can these be done? Oh yes, indeed they can!"

*Film* Give a brief synopsis of the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's. Have you watched it? If so, add your thoughts about the movie.
I hadn't seen the movie until tonight, and it took me forever to find a working copy on YouTube. Let me just say that seeing it that way, with half of the screen cut out was, ummm, interesting. *Laugh*

Breakfast at Tiffany's is about Holly, who is an escort, searching for a rich husband. Holly believes that Tiffany's is the place where nothing can ever go wrong, and even takes comfort in the store. She befriends Fred [Paul], when he moves into her apartment building.The two hit it off right away, and they have great chemistry together. Fred is a writer, who has a few published books, and is also involved with an older, married woman. Inevitably, Paul falls in love with Holly, and the two end up fighting when he announces how he feels about her. Paul isn't the rich man Holly is looking for, yet she does have feelings for him. Holly falls for a rich Brazillian and intends to fly there. The night before she is to fly out, she invites Paul over, and soon the pair is arrested because of Holly's visits to Sally Tomato in prison. The arrest is too much for the rich Brazilian and he leaves her a note of goodbye. Again Paul professes his love for her and when he realizes that she's determined to go to Brazil anyway, he leaves. It doesn't take long for Holly to realize she loves him too, and she chases after him.

*Camera* In relation to #1; leave a product review for the movie here "Angel Product Reviews"
[[ Product review #B01M7SPYZZ does not exist. ]]
"Product Review"  

*Film* List at least ten other movies featuring Audrey Hepburn.
Roman Holiday
Sabrina
Funny Face
Charade
War and Peace
Love in the Afternoon
Wait Until Dark
Love Among Thieves
Always
How to Steal a Million


*Camera* Visit the Tiffany website and select an item you'd most like to have. Tell us why you'd like that item (provide link to it as well)

The Tiffany Endless Infinity Bracelet! I love anything with the infinity symbol on it. There is just something so very spiritual about the symbol. I own infinity rings, and have had my eye out for earrings, but seeing this awesome bracelet has me thinking the bracelet would be sweet to add to my infinity collection.

http://www.tiffany.com/gifts/gifts-for-her/tiffany-infinity-endless-bracelet-GRP...



Bonus Points: What is the history of the Blue Box associated with the company?
Some believe that the blue Tiffany box was started to showcase the popular turquoise jewelry. In 1886 the company introduced their first engagement ring, and with it being in the signature blue box, it took off. The color blue is said to evoke positive thoughts and reactions, which Tiffany found to be a perfect fit for their company.
© Copyright 2017 Purple is House Florent (purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116833-Breakfast-at-Tiffanys