*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2117340-Every-cloud-has-a-silver-lining
Rated: E · Essay · Philosophy · #2117340
a short story
Life is a road that has many twists and turns. You never know what is around the corner, that is why u should always be prepared for it and accept it.

Once Upon A Time, in a beautiful far kingdom lived a king called Crow, he got his name because of his bad luck and that is why he was also very pessimistic.
One day that emperor went on a hunting trip, he stepped on a snake that bited him back and cut off two of his fingers, he was so upset and sad that when he went home he would punish everyone for the smallest mistakes made.
The next month, he decided to go hunt again but to change the hunting ground so he ventured out through the lands until he found a vast forest , what he didn't know was that it was inhabited by cannibals .
The first day passed without problems, but late night while everyone was asleep cannibals attacked them and captured them.
They were locked up and held captives by those people in order to be sacrificed for their gods, they started taking them one after another and throwing them in an open flame , but when it was Crow's turn they noticed he had two fingers missing and decided he wasn't worth sacrificing and freed him up .

That day that king knew that everything has a positive a side regardless of its intensity, because every cloud has a silver lining

© Copyright 2017 Tanjia Sama (tanjiasama at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2117340-Every-cloud-has-a-silver-lining