*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2117427-Perfect-World-Shaken
Rated: E · Chapter · Drama · #2117427
Chapter Three of The Innocent



                                                                               Chapter Three
                                                                     Perfect World Shaken




                                       " I'm waiting for her to come home." Brett stated. It had been four day's since Heidi vanished from her job as a clerk at a local convenience store. But to Brett it seemed like year's. Brett Law painted a pretty picture of a perfect relationship. "Everything was picture perfect that morning," Law Said, " It was as if we were the perfect couple." Brett had met Heidi while they worked together at a local restaurant. Heidi was a hostess and Brett a busboy. Heidi and Brett had no plans to marry but Brett insists," Neither of us was going anywhere without the other."
                                        Brett says when he left Heidi at around 6:30 a.m., there were no strangers or cars around. Heidi aunt had called Brett at 8:10 a.m., to let him know that Heidi had vanished. When he returned back to the store the police and Heidi family were there. Brett says," I didn't know what to do." Brett and Heidi family were all questioned by police that day. Sheriff's stated, " No one was ruled out as a suspect."
                                                  When Brett was at the fire hall he tried to do what he could to help. But often found himself staring off at the activity from everyone around him. " It hit's me some times, on exactly what is happening." ," It seem's that everyone has a theory on what happened to Heidi." ," One Theory," Brett goes on to say, " Is Allen was not abducted but left on her own accord." he finishes by saying ," But I do not believe that.
                                                  " She was set to graduate with a two year degree, She sent more than two hundred resumes to schools in the area. She was looking forward to life. " Heidi was planning to eat Easter dinner with Law and his family. "All of that points to an abduction, not her leaving town. Without extra money, clothes, or her car on the spur of a moment."
                                                  Law had his own theory on what happened to Heidi as all did. " It was hard to not formulate a theory based on all that has happened.", " I truly believe she is not far, I think she is still in the county and I hope that who ever has her does not harm her.", " Allen will be back," Brett added, " There is no doubt about that." Brett describes how he spends time during the day's day dreaming of their reunion."
                                                  Brett did not finish there he then stated ," We will need time to talk about each other's ordeal, but time will lessen the severity of what has happened and all we will have left is mutual love." As he looked out of the fire hall window he stated, " I am going to hold her, hold her and never let her go."
© Copyright 2017 Mason Dain (thewidow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2117427-Perfect-World-Shaken