*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2117909-Moonlights-Web
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Paranormal · #2117909
A dark teaser about a vampire's kiss.
The clouds drift across the moon. A breeze scented with jasmine wafts towards my nose. The sounds of the city whisper all around. I stand on my balcony, watching the movement of many lives going on their merry way.

I feel the pulse of the city; a heartbeat felt deep inside. A need in me arises, a craving I can’t deny.

I move among the shadows; drawn by the scent. Of life’s own sweet nectar that I must imbibe. My prey walks before me; unaware of my presence- innocent.

I hear the rush of her blood as it races through her veins. I hunger got her gift of life, yet I struggle to refrain.
I drift ever closer, drawn by the promise in her veins. She turns to take notice of me. Her fear spices her musk. I step from the shadows, to gain her trust.

Unaware of her danger, she smiles as I move to her side. My nature drawing her desire, she steps into my embrace.
My gaze is drawn to her throat, as she swallows down her fear. Her pulse beats like a drum, it’s music to my ears.

She lifts her eyes to my face, and the invitation of her lips I take. I ease us into shadows, as from her lips I sip. Soon our tongues begin the dance. Her hands grasp at my arms as I enfold her in my hungry embrace.

Once within darkness shrouded; I press her against the wall. My hands have begun their exploration of her charms. I feel her open to me; both in body and soul.

I prepare her for my invasion, I slip inside her mind. Implanting my wish as I lift her to receive. A quick re-arrangement, and we join as one.

I break the kiss as pleasure races through my mind, and as I kiss to her throat both hungers intertwine. I sink my fangs as her body I impale. The taste of sex and danger teases upon my tongue. My body takes its nourishment, and our pleasure builds.

An explosion of sweet desire as fulfillment we both reach. I withdraw my fangs while our bodies continue to convulse. I lick the wound swiftly sealing proof of her avail. We break apart, and right ourselves. She looks at me with contentment in her eyes.

I kiss her lips so gently, as she draws me close once more. "I’ve missed you" she tells me; as she holds me in her arms.
I take her by the hand, and pull her towards my home. Moonlight’s web has brought us together. Fate has made her mine alone.
© Copyright 2017 celtickitty66 (r.a.buster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2117909-Moonlights-Web