*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118253-BEHIND-THE-VEIL
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Mystery · #2118253
Since life is not clothed in black or white,what is it clothed in? Veil? Behind the veil?
CHAPTER ONE Elsa took a step, taking care not to step into the water puddles around her. Breathing in, she stops infront of a stone gate. "Good evening" a high pitched voice splits the cool evening, a grunt follows and the stone gate chug-jug's open. Elsa moves forward, with her heart doing a treble thump, channeling her best soprano voice "good ev..ening". A slight grunt greets her as the gate opens. She lowers her head, moving past a white veil and steps unto a dimly lit tunnel. Elsa looks around quickly as a bead of perspiration runs down her spine. Step-step she goes, her ragged breath filling the space. Should i go back? Maybe? NO! Gripping her purse she holds unto the passport, lifts her chin and walks on half eyes closed. Flashing colours and the deep voice of BANKY W had her opening her eyes. Banky w was singing 'i was made for you..... You were made for meee, baby can't you see- that i was made for you'. Elsa regrouped, taking in the setting as her brain ticked the boxes.
© Copyright 2017 Aneewrite (norarola at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118253-BEHIND-THE-VEIL