*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118546-The-Force-Edge--Chapter-two
Rated: E · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2118546
Get to know the Daniel, son an Angel and a Demon.
Chapter two

The Fast and The Furious

"Daniel"


It was dark in the alleyways of London. She tried to hide many times but every time her cover was blown, maybe it was the scent that gave it away. The unknown creatures had the ability to sniff her out even if they could not see her. She began running again as they found her. It is all going to be alright she thought to herself, her partner was on his way to rescue her, but he was late.

"Where is he now that I need him, now that they are all here. Damn it Dan you always do this" she told to herself. She run fast and suddenly lost her balance and fell down. As she looked up she found herself surrounded with the unknown creatures, there was no place to hide now. She called them reapers, the creatures, because of their look, dark, tall with red glowing eyes and holding scythes. They mumbled something to her and then one rose a scythe and dropped on her heart. The blade ripped through her and she fell to the ground. The reapers began to walk away but then they stopped and looked back. The girl stood on her feet with a scythe inside her chest, and looked at them with a funny smile.

"Surprise fellas, guess it's gonna take all of you to take me down. Shall we begin?" She said as she taunted them. The reapers attacked with anger and blades were all over the place but she seemed to be dodging them one by one and punching them in their skeleton faces. She took out the scythe from her chest and the blades clang really hard as she blocked other blades. She then managed to get rid of a few but they kept coming, tens and dozens of them. They kept coming and she kept dropping bodies but then there was a motorbike sound coming, and it kept getting louder. All of a sudden she lost focus and had multiple blades stuck in her body.

"Now I am really pissed. Fun is over boys, prepare to rot in hell" she shouted. Before she could start anything the motorbike sped in the scene.

"Arie down!" He shouted as he run over a reaper with the bike.

"What are you doing? You can't be here, stealing my spotlight like that. We had a deal, once they fight starts it's all me. God I hate you Daniel"

"I know honey, I am sorry but we don't have time, bigger problems are waiting for us. Now give me a hand and let's clear this mess up" He replied as he throw a gun at her. They began firing and the reapers fell one by one. The last reaper looked up and grabbed her feet crying and mumbling something. It looked like as it was begging to her for something before it turned into ashes and disappeared into thin air.

...................................................................


Daniel was a nephilim and a demon hunter. His father, Allistor the almighty, was lord of the angels who had married a demoness in order to bring peace among demons and angels who were always at war. The never-ending war was finally over when Allistor defeated the demon king in his own home Hades, and took his weapon and source of power. He was then poisoned and killed after four years of peace and it started a civil war among angels. Half of them wanted to kill Daniel's mother because they thought she was the one who poisoned their king. Daniel's mother Rasha was pregnant at the time. She ran to the portal with him and sent him to the Earth but couldn't make it herself. Then a sorceress called Marlene found Daniel and took him and raised him. The angels and demons kept coming for him but the sorceress managed to hid him with a cloaking spell.

Daniel was fast as a kid, faster than anyone else. He used to make money by challenging people to throw knives at him and he dodged them. By the time he was fifteen, he raced cars. People called him the Trickster. When he was old enough, He learned how to fight with swords and a variety of guns. The sorceress made him duel pistols laced with the demon sand, a powder able to kill demons, otherwise any man-made weapon would be useless against them. He used his abilities to fight off demons and hunt them and in exchange for money, but Marlene had far more greater plan for him in the future.

He met Arielle three years before, rescued her from a horde of reapers. Later got to know that she was actually laying a trap for the reapers in order to kill them in groups. She was no human and not as fast as him but she definitely was stronger and more skilled in close combat. The cloaking spell did not work on her and so the demons could track her wherever she went. Daniel preferred killing demons with demon sand laced bullets while Arielle enjoyed beating them up, it surprised him. Her origins was not known, she had the looks of a beautiful young girl with green eyes and dark brown hair but she did not remember anything from her childhood, except that she was raised in an orphanage in Romania, which she later escaped from. After that she has been living on her own, killing demons and running from one city to another until she found Daniel. Alongside him she could work as a demon hunter herself, except that she did not do it for money.

Arielle had some anger trigger that they did not understand, and once it was triggered there was no stopping her. A tattoo in shape of a sword would appear at her chest that made her go on a murder spree. She had no control over and it made her kill and destroy anything that came in her way in the form of demons or angels. She would flee and come back after a couple of days when the trigger was over. Daniel had tried to stop it many times but failed due to her strength. After multiple failed attempts, he avoided anything and anyone that could lead her to get triggered. They sure fought demons together but he did not let her get involved a lot. Daniel would use her as a bait for demons and finished them off with his beloved pistols Ebony and Ivory.

"You just can't let me can you? Always making an entry like that with your shiny pistols and stealing all the fun" Arielle complained as they were driving home.

"Sorry about that but I saw you getting spiced up with all those blades inside of you and couldn't let you trigger the bad ass in you, you know. Besides, Marlene called, she says it's time to meet the Human, they just arrived in Budapest, we have to hurry before the demons get to her" He explained.

"Her? You never told me the chosen Human was a female. I always thought it's an elderly man"

"Her name is Lucy, she just got eighteen which means she is visible to all the creatures by now. It's her blood we want and so do the demons, you can ask all you want from Marlene you know for all you care, now that we are here"

They had reached home, a semi-wrecked shop inside an old building. They went inside, the sorceress was waiting for them. A fifty year old woman with long hair but she seemed younger. She was a mother figure to Daniel and cared for Arielle too, but Arielle never did care. Marlene tried to find a cure for her rage but apparently there was none.

"What is it that you want with this Human? Another blood sacrifice?" Arielle asked with a cold gesture.

"Her blood is of great value to us yes, but killing her is the last thing I want to do right now. I have recently discovered that she acts as a guide and a map to the most powerful object itself, The Force Edge. With Lucy on our side, we can find the lost sword and Daniel can use it to put an end to this war, like the prophecy says." the sorceress replied.

The prophecy stated that "The Dark One will rise and blood will be sacrificed, but a breed of a Demon and an Angel will be his demise and all realms will be at peace again". Prophecies appeared rarely. There was a hidden place called Nexus where all the prophecies were written, no one had the knowledge who wrote them, they just appeared from nowhere. It was how the sorceress knew about Daniel before he was sent to Earth. According to her, The Dark One was the fallen Demon King and the sacrificial blood was Lucy's, but the prophecy could be avoided if they stopped the demons from getting their hands on Lucy. With her at their side, there was a possibility to locate the Force Edge and then Daniel could use it to stop and end The Demon King once and for all, and that was what they were going to do.





© Copyright 2017 oblivion413 (unknown413 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118546-The-Force-Edge--Chapter-two