*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2119564-Universal-studios-Islands-suggestions
Rated: E · Review · Other · #2119564
suggestions and questions
Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure

Dear Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
My name is abena and I am 13 years old. I live in Charlotte, NC and read all 7 Harry Potter books written by J.K. Rowling. The car ride to get to Orlando Florida was 9.5 hours since we had a lot of traffic. This was my first time going to Harry Potter Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure and I must say I was impressed. Though, a few things bothered me and I came up with a few suggestions and questions.
Suggestions and questions:

I would like to see a section dedicated to the Dursley’s home because it was a very important area and part of the book. Though, I do believe that both Harry Potter parks copy the movie more than the book.
Why was the snake from book one on the side of a store in Diagon Ally, even though in book one and the movie the snake was in the muggle zoo?

Potion books: Why buy Hogwarts school robes when you can’t buy any school books such as the half-blood prince potion book?

Where was Moaning Myrte? She helped Hermione, Ron and Harry in two books. A projection of her would have solved this.

Where was Doby? He could have been in Hogwarts kitchen or just going down the corridors.

In the book and movie there was a wall you walk through to get to 9 3/4, It was between station 9 and 10. I believe there could have been some way they could have interpreted that.

I believe we should have been able to walk into The Knight Bus and there should be beds inside just like the book and movie.

When we went on the flight of a hippogriff ride, the wait was 45 minutes and the ride was only 30 seconds long! I think that it should be at least 30 seconds longer.

The Sorting Hat: Kids should have had an opportunity to be sorted with the Sorting Hat. There could be an employee next to the sorting hat and the parents can tell the employee the child’s favorite Hogwarts house is. then the employee says that the sorting hat put you in that house or the employee could ask you an assortment of questions and the employee will say that the sorting hat said whatever house your in.
I also want to say what I loved about the park.

Here are the positives: The invisible Threstral pulling the carriage like in book 5, Pumpkin juice, Butter Beer, The Gryffindor Sword and Kreacher was amazing peeking through the window at Grimmauld Place.

I hope you think about my suggestions and include some of them in your park.
Sincerely,

Abena
© Copyright 2017 Abena (hgrwhp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2119564-Universal-studios-Islands-suggestions