*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2119606-An-E-mail-to-an-ex-partner
Rated: E · Fiction · Emotional · #2119606
An e-mail to an ex-partner
From: AmaliaLove@octomail.com
To: KevinHart@entermail.com
Time: 13:15:06
Date: 24/04/2017
CC:

Subject: PLEASE DON’T DELETE PLEASE READ

I don’t really know how else to put this, so I’m just going to say it. I had a baby last month when I moved back home. I know you probably have a billion questions and you probably hate me, but please read all of this.

His name is Jack, he’s one month, one day and seven hours old, but who’s counting? He’s the best thing to have ever happened to me and I love him to pieces. I know our relationship was awful, I know I lied to you on countless occasions about my family, I know I made up false names and told you things about my life which I had simply made up. I know that I am the least deserving person of happiness in the world right now. But Kevin, damn it, I need you. I know this is messed up, and you have every right to delete this e-mail and pretend it never existed, but please, don’t punish the baby like that, none of this is his fault, he’s a beacon of light, hope and happiness in a world that seemingly doesn’t have any left.

I know that right now you’re wondering if this is true or not, and I don’t blame you, but you have to believe me when I say that Jack is real, he’s not one of my lies to get you to like me, he is as real as you and I. I tried to take a picture of him, but he’s very camera shy, but I’ve looked at flights and if you hurry and book it fast you can catch a flight tomorrow from London. I can meet you at the airport and we can have the family you’ve always wanted.

I’ve waited too long to tell you this, I’ll be waiting at Schiphol airport tomorrow, please don’t let Jack down. He’s not the victim in this.

Hope to see you soon,
Amalia
© Copyright 2017 Steve Baker (sbaker1994 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2119606-An-E-mail-to-an-ex-partner