*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2119784-You-have-my-permission-to-use-this
Rated: E · Monologue · Educational · #2119784
use this as your speech for high school graduation
I read today that a lot of emotions are lies. What if... emotions were the only thing thats real. What if the way we feel every moment of every day truly defines our soul. Imagine the feeling of helplessness when someone else has your life in their hands and communication is no longer an option. The feeling of purity when your holding a new infant. The feeling of happiness when your making bad decisions. The feeling of pain when someone you love was ripped from their life too quickly. That feeling of anger when another life form doesn't care about you enough to go far enough to allow you to get hurt. The feeling of love when that one person out of 7 billion people simply touches you. Emotions are everywhere... they arent escapable and hiding them only causes pain. So do another shot, kiss another stranger, fight for your life, run when you feel like running, scratch your nose when it itches, get up and walk over there despite how bad your nerves are, and fall in love because... death is a part of life. One day you... me... all of us... were going to be dead. When you realize that you will want to live every moment as though its your last. Hug that bitch that called you fat, kiss the guy that called you a faggot, dance the night away with the loneliest person in the bar, if you're that person go do some shots! Scream at the top of your lungs whenever you want because its not against the rules. "Leviticus 19:43-65 thou shalt not scream randomly in public" the bible does not say that. Read another book, smoke another bowl down another 40 hold on tightly to those who matter most to you. Dont be afraid to tell people how much you care about them. For once in your life it wouldn't hurt to actually give a f***. Go barefoot, get pregnant, eat the whole lava cake by yourself. Order the bone in rib-eye at Texas roadhouse. Eat the whole basket of our fresh baked bread by yourself. Spend your last dime on whatever the hell you want. Eat with your hands and pick things up with your feet. Bang your way through new york. Tell the guy you like that hes hot. Dont get microbraides unless your hair is built for that because it wont end well. Log off of facebook and onto omegal. show off your talents. Hit that high note. Shave your head and join a monastery. Praise Jesus in public because society doesn't run you. Meditate in the office, have sex with your boss then tell everyone. Beat the shit out of the new guy and make him fall in love with you. Eat that adderal. Adopt that puppy. Do whatever you want because the only thing we know for sure is real is our emotions. Do whatever it takes to make sure they are going 100% you dont need the constant pain of second guesses and opinions. All that matters is you.
© Copyright 2017 J.March (jamespmarch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2119784-You-have-my-permission-to-use-this