*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120310-Aom-Am
Rated: E · Short Story · Friendship · #2120310
Aom Am and Mike met each other in the bus let see what happens there????

She was coming from her best friend's birthday party. She wore red frock with red high heels, matching earrings and a band which was lifted her hairs. She was alone at the middle of the road. It was the time of midnight at 12 am of December. It was very cold and somehow dampness in the weather. She was walking alone towards the bus stop and then suddenly she heard some unexpected voices behind her: the voices of shouting and using abusive language.
"Oh God! What's going on there?" She was murmuring in her mouth and her heart was beating very speedily. She starts walking and taking big steps to reach to the bus stop as soon as possible. Any how she went to the bus stop there was already a guy sitting on the bench waiting for the bus. She sat down on the left side of the opposite bench and watching him. He worn sky blue T-shirt and jeans and he covered his face with his hat it looks like he was sleeping but suddenly a voice came from under the hat "why are you watching me like this?" she feels ashamed of it. He removed his hat from the face and then saw her. "Are you afraid of something?" he said.
"What?? Ummm NO..." she was truly scared with that situation.
"No... Am not". He was watching her face with interest and she was like "Uuuffff"; suddenly very loud voices came from the sky. Sky,ohh,it"s a Thunderstorm. She was scared and shouts unintentionally "aaaahhhh". To hear her voice he saw her. She was become red and her face clearly shows how scary she was. Benches have no shades that can save them from the rain so gradually the drops of rain fall on them and they were getting wet. She was shivering Because of the coldness of weather as well as the situation that freezing sight of someone who was completely unknown for her. While thinking of this situation "Is raining stop?" She feels some shade on her. She saw upward there was an umbrella held by him. For 2 mints they were watching each other then he said "Hi. My name is Mike", "Aom Am" she replied, "what Am Am" he was like he can't understand what she said "ohh no, and my name is Aom Am", "Aom Am, a unique name I must say. What does it mean?" In the rain with cold wind he was sitting beside her and talking about them. They were like forget the purpose of being in the bus stop. Bus was late because of the weather so they have time to know each other and they were doing this.
"Aom Am means......"
"................"
".....Ohh wow you are such a beautiful girl I must say"
"Thank you".
A bus of San Francisco was finally reached on the bus stop and they both starts walking towards the bus. "Aom Am! I think you should take this umbrella may be any time any other place we will met and you can return it back to me otherwise take it as a gift". He was standing outside the bus on the road and she was in the bus taking that umbrella. "I wish we met again at any place of this big city, Thank you for this umbrella Bye". She moved forward towards her seat. He was still there they both were watching each other from the window. Bus driver starts his bus and move towards the destination. They wave their hands to say bye. He was watching that bus moving on with missing eyes and speaks up "Aom Am" and a smile take place on his face.

Thank you ...!!!

© Copyright 2017 NajwaQureshi (najwaqureshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120310-Aom-Am