*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120337-Stolen-Dreams
Rated: E · Short Story · Activity · #2120337
We are what we watch, what we see can become a physical,mental problem giving much stress.
Stolen Dreams
Roland Gauthier
2017

I been having odd dreams lately and usually I just ignore them and move on with my sleep.
My dreams oddly getting more disturbing everytime I sleep and when I have woken up from a horrific moment I just can't understand why I'm having such dreams.
I remember a time when I was 10 up til 14 i would have these scary dreams that would literally scare the lights out of me, it would get worse each time i sleep like a story in a book it seemed the story continues when i slept.
It physically caused me health issues because i was afraid to close my eyes or the lights out, I know normally its a phase kids go through when they are young, but in my case the monster in my dream can not be seen, invisble and lived in my dark musty dreary basement, but thats a whole story itself which i will write about at another time.

I just remember as a child those dreams literally harmed me physically,mentally and spiritually and so I was forced to see a Shrink, councellor too. The treatment seamed to cause me much more grief because hear i was a child stuck in a domestic disbute with my family and with the two people who were suppose to guide me and help me out of the situations im living with at that time, but instead the two idiots were arguing amonst each other whos crudentials were more qualified to treat me, here I was lost,disturbed and hurt and i have to endure these idiots crudential wars.

So I just stop going seeing them both, it was a good choice at that moment because they were not helping my problem by adding more stresses to it. For a few months I had to bottle up more stresses when my school nurse had asked me to see her after class, i guess my teacher had noticed i was under a great deal of stress as i fall asleep during class and started to fail in my tests and exams. So I went to visit the nurse and she asked me to remove my shirt, i did not want too because she may not like what she sees. And eventually the shirt came off and it nearly made the nurse pass out.
I was badly bruised from neck to toe, they stopped counting and measuring the bruises after 10, the bruises were so much it looked like a puzzle, many were blistered and split and infected because i had a bad urinary infection and wet my clothes and bed in fear leaving my bedroom to use the toilet.

Well you can guess the rest of my story, i just want to say I did go to a foster home where i was safe and got help with a nice caring female shrink. They gave me a treatment to end all my horrible dreams I was having, they hypnotized me to react in my dreams if they get to a point where I was uncomfortable in them that I can wake up at that moment.
I have to admit it worked well and still does today.
There is one drawback on that treatment, it bottled up all that information that was crucial for investigstions and future stories to share, only now most memories are coming back to me.

So i'm the most unrganized person when it comes to doccumenting or putting things in order, and though im fortunate to have good reading skills my book writing abilty is not as good.
So to my dream last night it was a bit disturbing, though in the real life my life is doing well especially with my wife, we are happy, but I envy her because her innocent mind can go on in life without any burdens lingering over her shoulders as for me the past is just the beginning to come to mind unfortunately, but in no way I burden my wife with such stories as I know she has enough stresses being a teacher and dealing with loads of work to do, and so I dont want to load my issues onto hers.

So I woke up this morning from a disturbing dream that I was having an arguement with my wife over a minor incident and I wanted to calmly talk to her but it was not to be because my wife was being controlled by manipulated words from demons that I was a very bad man and I would really hurt her, it convinced her to leave our home and hide in theirs. I was angry because I love my wife and when we always have arguements we tend to solve them peacefully but this demon was making her say bad words to me that would upset me in the real world.
It was trying to tap into my cauldren of anger that i learned from councelling classes to cope and set aside and move on in life comfortably. The demon was smart, he knew my weaknesses and used them against me to keep my wife from me, but something unseen seems to always be there for me in times of trouble within my dreams.

So honing in on that power it gave me strength to confront this dream head on, and that I did, it appears to live in the sewers just like in the Steven King movie "IT" instead of an evil clown all i seen is long thin fingers with sharp finger nails trying to reach out to grab my wife which was being held in an old electric chair, I knew I had to stop him there were these naked babies crying but if you look closer they had sharp bloody teeth and large demon eyes, so trying to avoid the demon grabbing my wife i quickly keep grabbing the naked evil babies and toss them down at the evil demon, I knew it could not resist eating the demon babies and during that time i try to untie my wife and I become smarter and toss a few more babies at one time to prevent him from not eating.
I finally got down to the last few babies which this time was crying like a normal crying does, it was hard for me to sacrifice those babies to feed the demon as I try to free my wife, than she was free and as I was to hug her she was a demin too and was about to bite me when I woke up saved from the evil dream.

Though the dream was disturbing it was very emotional because you had to face the very fact you sacrificed babies to save your wife from the evil demon, I admit I woke up shaken and sad babies were killed by my hands and to face an empty bed with no one in it but me, i scream out her name with no reply and face the fact my wife is gone forever and could not be saved.
Than my phone rings and my wife asked me to hang up the laundry. It was the greatest feeling ever, I never lost my lovely wife, it was just a horrible dream thank God.

So now the dream left me a big question of why I dreamt it in the first place?
Dreams can be happy,sad,scary or exciting or even confusing
And I found it to be confusing.
Some shrinks believe its a reaction from reality of what recently unfolded in your life or others around you.
And to that note they may be right, I just went through a mild operation to remove a kidney stone, though it lasted just under an hour I left with some moderate pain, though I strongly believe it did not caused my bad dream but just contributed a small portion of it.
I think the real reason for my horrific dream was from all the Mainstream media i been watchiñg the last few days, they continually beat your brains with all the current information unfolding in our country and abroad, so much negative things happening I wonder if theres any good news left in the world?
Its hard to compute all the negative information because theres just so much negative I think theres just too much information to debunk and we are faced with so much unsolved information from the past intertwined with all the current affairs and lets not forget all the future ongoing problems all concocted in a witches brew it only makes you wonder what spell we be under next.

Its just too much information to comprehend and I think the best medicine to resolving all the unanswered questions is to simply unplug from all your social devices and give your brain a few weeks of fresh air and just slowly write on a pad of paper questions that bothers you, when you have them written try to answer them first to your knowledge and if you are not sure than go online and research for answers, its best to refrain from asking others to solve your questions as you be suprized to get multiple views, try make it simple for yourself, theres too much information that needs to be questioned and rest assure you cant answer them all.
There is more disinformative answers to your questions designed to distract you from reality and keeping you confused and lost for the simple truth. Believe it or not it can be your favorite online or television star, or a game,app or radio show, though we admire these figures they may be designed to distract you from obtaining the truth sadly.

In todays world or in vitual reality theres a high risk of explicit messages or flash photography that can program your mind to liking or hating a subject or person, I have personally seen a person who was kind and caring transformed into the most hateful vile man ever sadly.
It was because he changed his holy bible for a video game known to most kids and young adults as World of Warcraft (WoW).
It consumed him so much it physically made him ill and basically turned him against his family and best friends, he is now in his làte 's 30's still consumed by WoW he is physically and mentally uncapable to make positive decisions and basically played WoW through his mothers Wake who has died fro lukemia, he was more worried about losing his game character than listen to his moms last breath of words she so much wanted to share with him, sadly she passed on.

The boys sister was so irate with his compassion towards his mom's death she destroyed his computer and games and it furiated him so much he nearly choked his sister to death and kicked her in the back multiple times it put her in a wheel chair foever. To date he continues to be consumed in WoW and enjoys violent riots with a violent cult Antifa and goes jail often.
I bet you are asking what this got to do with Dreams Right?
I strongly believe we need to unplug from our social devices iñ order to have a normal life mentally,physically and spiritually. and i believe we are pawns to big players who only have one agenda for our souls.
The more im consumed with all the BS the less chance i have to save whats left of my conscience in order to save my family and friends from the MSM, Social justice movement poison they wrongfully spread on innocent minds and strongly believe with all that information which may be true or false, either way its contributing to me having bad dreams and the only chance for me to have a normal life outside of lucid dreams and political propaganda is to simply unplug from it all and just maybe if im lucky I can have a good dream to share for once triggered by positive events going on in our world..

I am
© Copyright 2017 InkPen Cowboy (inkpencowboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120337-Stolen-Dreams