*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120395-Into-The-Land-Of-Nod
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Religious · #2120395
A short story on "Man".
         Man use to live to be hundreds of years old. Then Cain went into the land of Nod, into the city of Nod. There he joined unto a female human. Man was almost perfect, only God is perfect. The children of Cain were born with the maladies and diseases of the humans. The other sons and daughters of Adam eventually moved to other places in the world. Man now lives to be 78.4 years old, and is surrounded by humans. Acting like them....to not be seen.

         Adam was given dominion over the animals, and the task of naming them. One day Adam came across an animal that was similar to man. He called it human.

         On the east side of the Garden the fence had a gate, to keep the animals out. At the gate was a Cherub with a flaming sword, to keep the humans out. Because the humans defile and destroy everything they touch.


2017 by the ChristianMarijuanaOrganization.ORG and Michael Scott aka Cat Springs.

© Copyright 2017 Cat Springs (catsprings at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120395-Into-The-Land-Of-Nod