*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120490-Pain-with-in
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #2120490
Just ranting..putting pain on paper
No one sees the pain inside. They yell they scream, they berate, but they justify it by saying they are frustrated. I get frustrated too, but I do not use it as an excuse to belittle the ones who love me. Then justify it with nonsense.
Love such a crazy thing. What do you use it as an excuse for. Are you angry or frustrated at someone, or with your day? Do you think it is ok to to yell and scream and act a fool.to berate the ones that love you and use frustration as an excuse? No its not cool! You do not know how they feel inside when you do this because you are he one doing it it, not having it done to you.
Pain is pain! Whether it is physical or mental. It grows deep inside where no one can see it fester.
The eyes, the leak, the heart grows weary, but still they just take it and act like everything is ok even though you continue to be a jerk!
© Copyright 2017 Annette Goldenrod (raceygirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120490-Pain-with-in