*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120763-An-offering-to-the-Grays
Rated: E · Short Story · Adult · #2120763
An important offer of a special kind.
         Who are, the Gray's? They're a humanoid race of entity that are curious about humanity and the flora and fauna on Earth. Many people over the centuries have claimed that they've had abductions or experiences with these beings, but perhaps there's far more to them than only the negative side, to them that's always just commonly spoken about. I believe there are ones who are scientific in nature as well as, doctor like in the roles or tasks that they partake in taking interest in doing.

         Unfortunately, I know of an innocent American woman as well as have heard on a news station that there currently are over 400 million people infected with HIV or that has already turned into aids that could benefit from the doctor Gray's. The doctor ones can cure nearly any disease or sickness humans have. Before the HIV turns into its, aids state the human must greatly raise their body temperature to the point of sweating in order to burn out the virus within their body to destroy it. This is information that was passed on in the news media in the 90s that nearly everyone somehow missed hearing but nevertheless I had heard. This does make perfect sense. The humans body's temperature raises in order to burn the virus out of them to kill it off and heal, same thing with raising the body's temperature to kill off the HIV virus.

         The woman who was wrongfully infected with the HIV virus was assisting a client that is infected with aids, she was unaware of it and is how it happened. Even though she wore gloves and followed proper safety protocols any health practitioner is ordered to follow doing she was still somehow mysteriously was victimized. After she gave the patient a shot, and while she was placing the plastic cap back on the shot to properly dispose of it, the needle that went into the person somehow was bent on an angle and poked through the plastic cap. It went through her glove and went into her fingernail area, causing her to bleed. The needle was in the patient prior to it and had aids. This was an accident and is unfair to the woman who was a nurse to the patient. The reason why I'm bringing this up here is that the woman assisting the patient is willing to make an offer to the Gray's. She's willing to become a teacher to them. She's highly knowledgeable in the area of all natural science's. She's not afraid of the Gray's and use to deal with them in her past on multiple occasions when she was growing up in her late teen's. Over the years she's studied and has observed and learned about nature. She has also learned about the Gray's and what they're interested in and has also learned valuable information from them too they've chosen to share with her.

         Since I'm a solitary and benevolent government agent that can project myself to any location by use of the mind, I've taken interest in this woman now for quite some time. I now see this woman suddenly blacks out and appears in a very darkly lit room. She's lying on a table of some kind. She opens her eyes and it's difficult to see but see's the doctor like Gray's surrounding her. They talk to her in her mind, "We know of your offer to us, we accept your offer and we thank you. We have taken great interest in you for many years, you are valuable to us. We will treat you and we will remove all of the illnesses you were wrongfully given by accident."

         After the woman was told this by a Gray she see's unusual machines that are now surrounding her, one's going over her as though it's a machine that's used to scan you to be used similar to that of an X-ray. There's no sounds coming from it and she also doesn't feel anything either. This is one of the reasons why she doesn't fear the Gray's, she believes that they've always treated her very well and even trusts and likes as well as greatly appreciates all of the good things they've done for her over the years to help keep her healthy and well.

         "I've removed the aids from you. It also was affecting your sinuses and teeth. It's cured. Teach us what you know about nature. We know you know what's not in any science book about insects, plants and animals, this is of interest to us. Thank you." A Gray said that stood by her while she was still lying down in the dark room. Afterwards, she woke up in her bed in her dark room, she thought she had seen the doctor Gray that helped her and another eagerly waiting for her to start writing about the true secret hidden treasures the woman learned about flora and fauna most other people never learned about, yet. "I'm keeping my promise to you I'll write and will let you know about nature more. Thank you for helping me be healthy and well again Gray's, I love and appreciate all of the good you've done for me in my life." The woman said to them knowing they were there in her room, but unseen due to existing on a higher energy frequency average human eyes normally are unable to see...unless.......that's another topic altogether... ;)
© Copyright 2017 marysapphire (mary777666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120763-An-offering-to-the-Grays