*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120916-Eight-Billion-Peoples-Attention-How
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Community · #2120916
When you have had enough, you will understand. When you're awakened, you will know.
Brothers and Sisters....
I belong to enough groups, much like ours here. To see the same patterns repeating over and over. In terms of knowledge, I see little. This is why, there is a lot of knowledge passed around. However, like watching a good show on a television with rabbit ears. The interference, or static. Of all the unrelated posting, as well as the much-needed posts in support of the many issues people face.

There is too much, too fast, and it only gets worse. I have monitored this for three years so far. For three years, I have wondered, and experimented with communicating even one message globally. I know it can be done, I’m uncertain how. I know we are far from that point. I also know, it will take much more than One message around the world, to put things back in order. By “in order”, I mean a world properly cared for. No wars, people fed, children not dying because they have no food.

We live in a world, that throws away food, because we make too much. Yet people starve to death. Think about that for a moment. Please, put aside any personal agendas, and only for a moment. Stop, and think about what starving to death must feel like.

I imagine it is one of the worst ways to die. I also know, one of the first signs, of global change and “Proof” to all, would be ending starvation. To those who will mock my words, do to lack of understanding, also known as ignorance. I’m calling everyone out. Not this group, in this post. I mean, everyone person, on the planet. Fly, or Die.

I have already sent every leader of every major country, a letter. I’m surprised I’m not dead yet. That’s fine too, as it would relieve me of my purpose, which for a few more years, is only burdensome. Because I know, we all know better. In regard to my Letter, I have a copy, it’s in my portfolio, and it’s common sense and questions.

Peaceful as can be with questions we all have the right to know the answers too. Now, in my world, that was just to see, much in the way a rock lands in a pond. How the ripples are effected. I know nothing will change, for many years, on a global scale. With exception to more awakenings.

We are all under the impression “One will Rise, and then we will all Rise”. Well, One has risen, as have tens of thousands more. Now before, I turn my post into a novel. And I will ask each group the very same thing. I have done so in small ‘sample pools’. Now I intend to make a splash, and I am extremely careful how I do what I do, as the ones who hold the power, to control us. Have written laws, to stop this very type of thinking.

I use the Beasts laws, against it. I copy write everything I publish, as these words are copy written before I post them here, there and everywhere. I understand more than most also. The good news is, there are tens of thousands out there just like me. And sort of like a football team, or any sport of sorts. Everyone is finding out as they awaken, where they belong, what is their role, in the ‘Big Game’.

Now and there will be other times, those like myself, will see. By the answers posted. We will learn, the current status of the people. Do know, those of us who are well. Need to help, take care of, care for, or otherwise help those, who are not well. People can heal people, just as we can awaken each other. It will take most of the people on the planet, to change the planet as we know it.

Now aside from many comments, I would think we should see. I ask one question.
How do you get eight billion people's attention?
© Copyright 2017 flcomeau (flcomeau at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120916-Eight-Billion-Peoples-Attention-How