*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2121260-Be-a-good-soul
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2121260
I writed this on plain momentum and want to know if I have a talent for this or not.
Be a good soul.

As you watch your tiny screen or may it be your large screen.
And you think you know it all, understand it all, maybe serving it all, or might having the urge to destroy it all.

You will never comprehend planet earth's entirity variations of human actions, interactions and plots.

As this "now". It might be around 1 billion human interactions happening while your reading this.

It is impossible to know it all.

All the varations to make up the evolution of humanity for the future of us.

Each varation making a new wonderous road to be walked upon, billion and billion of roads leading humanity into different alternatives.

No wonder humanity dosen't know where it is headed.

But this is all part of the plan. The plan who evolution thinks the future holds.

But ofcourse, any entity needs to have living organs nurturing its structure, as groups of humans dosen't vary in variations but instead have likewise thoughts for the mankind.

The created civilizations, the capitalism, the cooperations and the goverments.

They are as the rock produced by once hot magma cooling down to solid levels. So have we have aswell from our unique thoughts created by entrepenours or lets call them adventurers.

Leading to all the aspects we have in our current human civilization.

But there are people who specially like some aspects. Therefore recruting many followers for one aspect, lets say "control".

Many people try to defend territorys saying they own them, and creating countrys and nations.

Telling us we are all the same at our border. Not the others tho.

Telling us that some people don't deserve to be in another place.

But that is not the thought of life.
Neither the thought of evolution.

The very plan for each and every one of us, is to discover new roads for mankind to embark itself upon!

So if you feel miserable, feeling lonely or you just hate where you are in life right now.

Don't think you know it all. This vast world we live in, has so many variations of human living, that it is impossible for you to not find where you truly feel happy and well derserved.

Because if you go deeper in understanding the variations in this world and how everything is to big to be comprehended, exactly as the planet earth is just a dustcorn in a vast space.

You will see that the people who are happy and energetic about life, feel that they are exactly in the right place and the right time. It's an undeniable truth.

Likewise, you will also try to find your own selfish place in this world who make YOU happy!

Even if it is not good nor bad, if you find youself enjoying it. Do it.

As for me, I like watching this world and trying to discover more universal truths but I aswell have to find my place in this world of life.

But I know that even if I would be in antarctica or in france I would always be only ME!

So be good soul for youself and find your true happiness!
© Copyright 2017 Devilsour (devilsour at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2121260-Be-a-good-soul