*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123783-Nostalgic-love
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2123783
Being in love with time is more easier than being in love with the person.
Her love for him had always been infinite, he made her go crazy for him. She always believed love enhances with time, even though the world said that love fades with time. She proved herself right because her feelings kept on increasing day by day when he was with her. Although she never knew what was approaching, because the society proved her wrong and her love did start fading when he left. He left her alone in the world of bitches and craps, though she missed him, her love kept on reducing. Not because he wasn't there or someone replaced him, it was because she found something else worth loving of. It was the memories, those moments she spent with him. No, she did not want him back, because now he was a cruel asshole who did not love her anymore, but it was quite obvious that she longed for times when "he" was with her. And now she was in love again, not with him or someone else, but in love with the times she yearned for.
© Copyright 2017 Espresso (akshataadvik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123783-Nostalgic-love