*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2124501-snowflake-story-pt-4
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2124501
part 4 snowflake figures out his curse. Felarya belongs to karbo on deviantart
“Owwwwww….. My head….” I groaned as I sat up. Then I noticed something very wrong. I was in some sort of jungle. My senses were ablaze, with sounds and smells coming from every direction. I leapt to my feet. The last thing I remembered was being crushed by that succubus. What did that curse have to do with a jungle?

“Huh. You’ve gotta be the weirdest neko I’ve ever seen,” I heard a feminine voice say. I whirled around. In front of me (stood?) a naga. Suddenly I knew exactly where I was. But that impossible. Felarya wasn’t actually real, it was just a legend. Could it be-? I directed my attention to the problem towering above me. The naga girl looked down at me in wonder with big, beautiful brown eyes. She wore a cute skirt and top, and had long, red, curly hair. Her scales were a deep shade of purple. Yeah, I’m definitely in Felarya, I thought to myself.

“Oh, gods, I’m fucked,” I muttered under my breath as I looked up. The naga smiled.

FWUMP!!

The ground shook as she flopped down in front of me. “Hi there!” she said cheerfully.
I turned to run, but she blocked my path with her tail. “Hey, don’t leave!”

“Uh… Ummm….” I stammered. I was terrified beyond belief. I could barely make a sound. Then I broke down crying, all my fear gave way to sadness and anger as tears rolled down my cheeks.

“Oh, no!” the naga cried. “Honey, what’s wrong?” she asked as she reached out to touch me. I jumped away, still sobbing. “Oh, please don’t cry!”

“I’m about to be eaten!!” I sobbed. “Why wouldn’t I cry?”

“Awww, I’m not gonna eat you, cutie!” the naga said gently.

“Y-yeah, right!” I shouted. “What kind of predator would turn down a neera?”

“Wait, you’re a neera?” the naga gasped. “But I thought neeras were tiny!”

“We are!” I snapped. “I’m only two inches tall! You don’t need to rub it in!”

“Well, hon, I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but you’re human-sized. I don’t think there’s ever been a neera this big in Felarya before,” the naga said as she tapped her chin.

“Great. Just wonderful. Now every giant predator in the jungle is going to be after me!” I cried. “It’s bad enough I have white fur!” I started to cry again.

“No, no. Come here, sweetheart,” the naga said as she gently pushed me closer to her face. “Come talk to me. My name’s Frankie. What’s yours? Snowflake?” the naga laughed.

“Yes, actually,” I growled. “My name is Snowflake. And I hate my name.”

“Ha ha ha!” Frankie chuckled. “Oh, that’s hilarious!” she stopped herself. “Sorry, cutie. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. But Snowflake is a perfect name for you! Your parents must have had good taste.”

“I never had parents. I’m an experiment. Genetically engineered, and all that shit.” I snapped. “It has not been a good life,” I said sadly. I started to cry again.

“Awww, Snowflake, don’t cry!” Frankie said, as she petted my head. “It’s okay, cutie. I won’t let anyone hurt you.”

“Th-thanks,” I said, “but I don’t trust anyone, no matter how kind they are.” I turned to run. “I-I’ll take my chances on my own.” I darted off, leaving Frankie behind.

“Snowflake, wait!” she called, but I ignored her. I really should have watched my step though, because I tripped over a root and tumbled down a hill. I landed on a riverbank. I jumped up and ran. I knew what dangers lurked below the surface.

But I wasn’t fast enough. I felt something warm and sticky hit me from behind and pull me backward.

“Nooo!” I screamed as I was pulled into the giant mermaid’s waiting mouth. I struggled inside for a few seconds before she swallowed.

GULP.

“No! No…” I cried as I slid down her throat. Well, I thought to myself, this sucks. Suddenly I fell into a cavern. I knew exactly where I was. Inside her stomach. I started to feel tingly. She was already starting to digest me!

“Mmmm, that hit the spot,” the mermaid sighed. I started crying again. Then I felt the acid burn away my flesh. I screamed in pain. The last sound that I heard was a contented BURP!
© Copyright 2017 Snowflake (snowflakeneera at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2124501-snowflake-story-pt-4