*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2124585-Pg-1-Book
Rated: E · Draft · Fantasy · #2124585
wanting to write a book please give me thoughts on page 1
         In a long room with 26 people in desks a chalkboard and a computer. The teacher Mrs. Donatello stands, she moves in front of the chalkboard where she grabs a piece of chalk. She begins to write, her body obscures the letters. She moves and then proceeds to turns to the class. Behind her on the chalkboard is written in long loopy cursive letters written in white chalk says the words "Quiz tomorrow in math, be prepared." Mrs. Donatello says aloud with a hoarse voice "Any questions". Silence. you could hear only the hum of the cars outside the window. She says "Very well, as soon as the bell rings you kids may go to recess." As if on cue the bell rings. The kids line up in a crazy but orderly way. As though gunshots in a painting may seem crazy, you still know an artist took time to perfectly place them. They walk out for recess.           Thomas takes the bus to get home from school. The bus stopped for him at the stop sign on the end of his street. From there he walks down his street to his house. He stops on his driveway and looks at his house. It is long and has two stories. It is made of wood and is painted yellow. the paint is starting to chip off. There is a small garden along the path where you walk up to a washed out white door. On the driveway is a beaten up blue 1968 Chevy four door Camaro. His mom is home.


© Copyright 2017 Jayden Verdecchia (tikwando1238 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2124585-Pg-1-Book