*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125106-The-Low-Teens
by Kasrev
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Mystery · #2125106
A nun discovers that a priest is molesting students and is killed because of her knowledge
CHAPTER 1: FEAR AND TREMBLING




Sister Patricia arrived at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Separate School on May 15th, and to her it appeared to be just like any other day. Unfortunately, this would be the day that her life would take an unexpected and fatal turn.

Sister Patricia walked to her classroom and said good morning to all the students she passed. At 9:00 the stream of familiar faces arrived in her room and the students filled up the seats. She was loved by all her students and well liked by all the staff of the school.

At 9:30 a familiar voice came over the PA system, “Could Alexandra McKee please come to the guidance room? That’s Alexandra McKee to guidance.” The room was silent and most of the female students looked down sheepishly. Sister Patricia was unaware that something sinister was going on at the school.

Alexandra got up and quickly left the classroom.

When Alexandra arrived at the guidance room, she knew exactly what was about too happen. Father Mike Low sat her down and began his speech. “Alexandra, you know why you’re here. You are a whore! And I am the only way that you can be saved. I am the deliverer of the Holy Spirit!” The priest stood up and took off his pants, he looked at Alexandra and said, “You know what to do!” Alexandra got on her knees and placed Father Low’s penis in her mouth. After what seemed like an eternity her mouth filled with a warm, sticky liquid with a foul taste. “Straighten yourself up and get back to class!” Low commanded. It was now 1030 and Alexandra’s class with sister Patricia was over; Alexandra was in a dazed state and couldn’t remember where she was and where she should be going.

Sister Patricia was walking to the staff room when Alexandra came into view. Noticing Alexandra was not acting like her normal self Sister Patricia asked Alexandra where she was supposed to be.

“I’m sorry ma’am I don’t know, I can’t remember where I’m supposed to go,” Alexandra responded.

“Alright, don’t worry, I’ll get you to your class,” Sister Patricia assured her.

Sister Patricia escorted Alexandra to the office, as they walked by the guidance room Alexandra started shaking and sobbing. Sister Patricia took notice but continued towards the office.

“Hi Marley, Alexandra here isn’t feeling well, could you please contact her mother and get her home?”

“Yes Sister, I’ll get right to it. You can get her some water from the cooler there if she needs it.” Marley the secretary responded.



Two days later Sister Patricia took note that when female students were called to the guidance office, the whole room went quiet and the tension was palpable. When Bailey Smyth was called to the guidance office, she started to shake, but the Sister didn’t intervene just yet. After school that day, Sister Patricia tracked down Alexandra and Bailey.

“Girls, I have some concerns about how you’re being treated by Father Low. Now I don’t need you to tell me exactly what he’s doing to you, but I will ask you some questions. You can either nod or tell me the full story as you see fit.” “Now, when you go to see Father Low in the guidance room, does he make you do things that you don’t want to do?” Patricia asked. Both girls nodded there heads slowly and sheepishly. “Is it anything sexual in nature?” she pressed. Both girls nodded and started to cry.

Bailey looked up and said, “Please don’t say anything to anyone, he’s friends with the police. He said he’d tell everyone that we’re whores!”

Sister Patricia took both girls hands and reassured them, “You don’t need to worry girls. I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again. Sister Patricia only had 13 days left to live.

© Copyright 2017 Kasrev (kasrev95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125106-The-Low-Teens