*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125163-Big-Things-Have-Little-Beginnings
Rated: E · Sample · Emotional · #2125163
John and Josh before the events of Gaia-14 Book 1.
Big Things Have Little Beginnings

Responsibility

Samuel Albert Greene



         Josh knew immediately he was in trouble. He looked into his dad's fearsome eyes.
         "Do you know what you did?" John asked. Josh nodded as he looked at the soft carpet floor.
         "You know what's goin' to happen right?"
         "Yes." Josh went to the living room closet and got the umbrella. He grabbed the old handle. He turned and met the stern eyes, understanding that he had already past the point of no return.
         Josh walked down the gravel road in the storm.
         Josh, after some time, got to a large metal fence.

Haufton City Graveyard

All Trespassers Beware


         Josh glanced at the sign and hopped the fence. He then walked a moldy path, until he found the stone shrine.

Janet Greene

1964-2012


         "Hey, Grandma. I-I have something to tell you." He sighed. "I may have done a terrible thing." He turned to the side hiding his face from the shrine. "He deserved it." He bit out. Josh then broke down sobbing.
         After he was done letting it out he got up and turned to leave but stopped and shifted to view the stone slab.
         "I will right my wrong. I will make it up to you. I promise." He then walked away and into the rain.

© Copyright 2017 Netherhuntr (netherhuntr75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125163-Big-Things-Have-Little-Beginnings