*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125583-Catalyst-Ch-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2125583
The Escape
Without a moments thought, Leya sprung up from behind the shelves and grabbed Marxie, dragging her for the exit.

With a loud squeal the Swine-man kicked through the counter and sprinted for the only escape. Noticing the charging hog, Leya quickly stopped in her tracks, threw Marxie in the direction where German sat frozen, and grabbed her pistol ready to fire. Before she could shoot, her neck was snatched up and pushed against the wall by the swine man. His hands were a cross breed of human chubby fingers with disgusting hooves at the end of then. They slowly began to dig into her neck as she tried to let out a sound. She then looked into the swines eyes and spit at his face, letting a grin grow across her thin face.

"I'LL BREAK YOU, YOU BITCH!"

The swine then lifted her higher against the wall and was about to slam her down when another gunshot was heard. Russian quietly stood behind them and had managed to shoot his arm before shooting the swines head point blank range. The now lifeless creature dropped Leya and let out his last bit of air.

German finally snapped out of it and turned to look for the second piglet that was now missing from the scene. He then looked at Marxie who seemed to be having a hard time breathing.

"We'll be alright, Marxie. Come on lets take you home."

As she gave him a reassuring thumbs up, he felt a sudden punch to the head from the furious but still living Leya.

"What the Hell German!" She yelled, "Why did you just sit there and watch me almost Die! You didn't do squat but Piss yourself! Are you Stupid or something!"

German grabbed onto his head and ducked for another blow, but luckily his older brother was there to protect him.

"Leya, we don't have time for this. You can beat up that idiot later, right now we have to get going."

Russian calmly bent over and lifted Marxie from the ground. "There were two piglets, so looks like one got away. It'll probably go warn the rest of the town of our presence so we need to move fast." As he turned around, he can see Krot waving his arms in urgency pointing in the direction of the town.

"Shit! Lets move!"
Leya quickly snuck in a quick blow to Germans head before rushing out the door and jumping into the buggy before Russian. German being a bit slower, stumbled his way out and clumsily dropped into the buggy that was starting to move forward. He glanced up to what looked like a mob of angry swine rushing for them and blinked in disbelief. Without a moment to lose he jumped to the drivers seat and pushed Krot out of the way.

"I'll get us out of here," he said, as he put on his goggles and shifted it into gear.


© Copyright 2017 KassCatS (madpringle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125583-Catalyst-Ch-4