*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125621-Growing-stronger
by a.roy1
Rated: E · Other · Self Help · #2125621
end of year reflections
Getting through uncomfortable emotions, feel them and then let yourself move on. Healthily process these emotions and accept them as part and parcel of life then remind yourself you have the courage to move on and be better/stronger. No one should have the power to control your emotions. You need to love yourself, love others, help yourself, help others. Not bottle up emotions and hurt yourself mentally/emotionally, empower yourself, remind yourself of how far you've come and the destiny that awaits you to help others. To help others. Taking each day as it comes. Meeting every small milestone, working towards the bigger one. And most of all being eternally grateful and thankful and hopeful for the existing and continued health, wealth and happiness of all my friends and family- for whom without this life would not be the same.
© Copyright 2017 a.roy1 (a.roy1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125621-Growing-stronger