*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2126086-Lampy-Vore-Short-Story-Alternate
by bill
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Writing · #2126086
This is a(n) alternate version of my Lampy Vore Short Story. Enjoy!
It’s dark. Too dark. Suddenly a big bright light clicks on in front of you, temporarily blinding you. When your vision returns, you see the light moving closer to you. You begin to cower from fear, not knowing what to expect.

Soon, the light is right on top of you, ‘looking’ down at you as you stare up at it in fear. The light comes rushing down towards you, making you shriek. Then, oddly, the light speaks. The voice says “Master? Is that you?”

The voice behind the light reveals itself. It was Lampy. He says “Master? You, uh, you’ve shrunk.” To your surprise, you look at yourself, then at the area around you, only to find out that the lamp was right. You HAD somehow shrunk in size.

He asks you how it all happened. After a bit of thinking, you remember how it happened. You were just minding your own business, when there was a sudden flash of bright light behind you. When you turned around to see what was causing the light, you saw a vortex. Similar to a small black hole, it was sucking everything around you into it, until it sucked you in as well. The last thing you remember before blacking out was seeing the vortex close behind you.

Piecing this all together, you quickly realize that you must’ve gotten teleported to an alternate dimension, and during the process, you must’ve also miniaturized. Seeing as though the vortex closed behind you, you also assume that, now, you’re stuck in said dimension.

Deciding to make the best of it, you ask Lampy where you both were. Lampy responds by saying “We’re on a table, in a room.” He then shines his light around, proving his statement.

After a bit more thinking, you decide to ask Lampy a question. One that he would, hopefully, take well. “Lampy, are you - do you ever get hungry? Being a lamp and all.”

He responds, “Well, yes. Sometimes I do, I guess.” Realizing there was no way to get back, probably. You ask Lampy if he’s hungry now.

He opens his mouth about to say something, when a hungry growl answers for him. He blushes while looking at you, before saying “Heh, I guess that answers your question, Master.” Upon hearing him say that, you respond with “Lampy, if you ARE hungry, you can eat me.” Of course after you said that, you realize that you just said that. Thankfully Lampy was just as confused by that last statement as you were. Thinking you were still light headed from being teleported and/or shrunk, He says “Come again, Master?”

Out of impulsiveness, you say it again, “Eat me Lampy!”. With a confused nod O.K., Lampy agrees. He then coils the end of his cord around you, and lifts you up towards his ‘face’.

Lampy then opens his mouth in front of you, nice and wide. He then places you on his tongue, before closing his mouth around you. With some ‘fancy tongue work’, he works you all around his mouth, tasting you, mmming as he does so. Then he works you towards the back of his mouth, getting ready to swallow.

And swallow, he did. With a few swallows, you were sent down Lampy’s neck. Soon, you entered his bottom half, where you were deposited into a ‘chamber’. Not necessarily a stomach, but a holding chamber connected to the neck regardless. On the outside, Lampy licked his lips in bliss, before saying “Thank you, Master.”

However, back inside him, things were getting unpleasant. The sides of this ‘holding chamber’ were beginning to creak and groan around you, indicating what would normally mean digestion.

Unfortunately, luck wasn’t on your side, and you soon found yourself being digested by Lampy.

Lampys ‘holding chamber’ was now happily groaning around you, as it began to fill will up with a tingling clear-ish liquid.

This liquid, which you could only assume was some kind of digestive acid, soon had completely filled the chamber. At the same time, the previously gently undulating walls, were now, picking up in force.

The last thing you hear, amidst the now loudly and very happily gurgling ‘holding chamber’, is Lampy let out a satisfied burp…









© Copyright 2017 bill (billy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2126086-Lampy-Vore-Short-Story-Alternate