*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2126155-Nobody-I-choose-to-be
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #2126155
How society applies ego to their life.


Somehow, somewhere, at sometime, someone from someplace, believed that to be "SOMEBODY " we had to somewhat become "SOMETHING", someday. We are somehow told to not live as a nobody but rather "SOMEBODY" or" SOMEONE " who someday becomes something of worth. So we spend our time trying to somehow find something from somewhere, to make us become "SOMEONE" because to be NOBODY is not accepted by "SOMEBODY""

We somehow try to become "SOMEONE" who stands out in society in someway. But after sometime we someday in someway feel like all we should be is " NOBODY", While the "SOMEBODY'S" are somewhat convinced by something that " SOMEONE" else someday said that somehow gave the belief they had their life together, because it was something that was somewhat important.

But something, someday became clear to me, I learnt the somewhat extraordinary difference between " SOMEBODY" and " NOBODY"
The "some" attached to the words, someone, somebody, someplace all required a title, a person, a name, a certain attachment to make it feel complete. The "some " is craving a name, your name, its always searching always seeking because society expects it, ego demands it and desire seeks it.

I realised that "NOBODY" "NOWHERE" AT NO TIME was the author of who I needed to become or who I needed to be. So today I will introduce myself to you

I am " NOBODY", im proud to be nobody, as in being​ nobody or no-one I can be anyone or anybody and not just " SOMEONE ", because to be ""SOMEONE" or " SOMEBODY " is to be lost in many ego games, covered by identities and then of course the exhaustive amount of work it takes to continue being that" SOMEBODY" that you created

As " SOMEONE" we try convince " SOMEBODY" we matter, that our lives are worthwhile. In being " SOMEBODY" or " SOMEONE" we become self seeking, constantly trying to find something to fit into to, we then live out our lives being this " SOMEONE" for the rest of the SOMEBODY'S around us because we want to be SOMEBODY too.

But I prefer to be nobody, and in being no-one I aspire to be nothing at all, either than to be my authentic self. In my lifetime what will outline me is not the applause, but rather the life I lived. By being nobody I am free, I do not fit into any category, I wear no self branded labels, masks or costumes. By being nobody I dont need to pretend to be something or someone, i choose the freedom of being nobody, rather than the prison of being somebody.

I am nobody, trying to be NO-ONE.
At NO time, NO where, NO place, NOTHING, SOMEONE says, will ever make me want to be the something, SOMEBODY else aspires to be.

Everything about being SO-ME-ONE, SO-ME-THING, (SO ME ) is merely somebodys EGO. So I choose to remain as NOBODY.
NO-ONE, NOWHERE has told nobody how its better
to become nothing, yet someONE tells EVERYBODY how you must become SOMETHING TO BE A SOMEBODY. I then wonder.... who is that somebody? Perhaps SOMEBODY BUT NOBODY KNOWS
© Copyright 2017 Trinity emerald (bronnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2126155-Nobody-I-choose-to-be