*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2126223-Anti-Drug-Gathering
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Cultural · #2126223
On the occasion of the International Day Against Drug Abuse (26th of June)
I was glad that I arrived to the governor this time soon and on time. It was 11:30 A.M., and I saw a few people gathering in the corner of the governorate. There was no placard or banner with them. Instead, the banner of the slogan of the governorate was clearly seen behind them. I had to go ahead. I saw some papers in the hand of 2-3 men, but their back was to me. From the crowd on the other side of the street watching the scattered crowd of 10-12 people, I asked the driver of the police car, “what was the gathering for?” At the same time, the armed forces were busy with a regular marshaling in a queue at my side. My around was busy. The driver who did not intend to answer was getting out from the car. At that same moment, I walked away from a tall woman, and I went to his side and asked her “what was the reason of gathering of people against the governorate?”
"You throw it in front of the mirror." replied the woman. I did not understand the reply. I thought I had not heard it completely. So I went to ask someone else. When I was walking on the sidewalk, I saw a young 12-13 years old girl facing a stretcher on the side of the sidewalk, has died recently. The teen girl still had a color. "Her body is still warm," said one person. From the crowed who was watching the gathering from the first, I found out it was an anti-drug gathering. I got the news, to report it in my blog.
Our house was a 2-3 unit house. It was in the middle of the market, and was related to the private company of ambulance before coming us there. I saw it, and a few people engaged in the stretching of that 12-13 years old girl were going inside our house. I ran to them. The face of the girl was black. I asked them, "How this girl has died?" The first one was to pick up a girl's trousers to see the shot. There was a bruised and squishy shape injury on the leg of the girl. "It shrinks from action; you stand in front of the mirror; you throw the fabric soaked in the material on the mirror. The fabric hits the back with your reflection and hits you somewhere.” answered she very scientifically. I was stunned by the girl's injury and the answer I had heard. At the same time, I saw that they opened the door of our unit, and the woman I had seen the first time, and I thought she had madness, it was going to unit while her other hand had a stretcher. I had afraid that injury would be infectious. Perhaps that tall woman herself had already killed the same girl. So I went to get my session. I said “Don’t get her in the house. Here was the place of the ambulance company, but now it's not. Here is a house."
© Copyright 2017 Tahereh K.V. Dehkordi (tkoohi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2126223-Anti-Drug-Gathering