*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2126241-Spanking-World---Roommates
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2126241
In a world where spanking is commonplace, we begin with two roommates.
Kolina smiled deeply to herself as she finally got Angelina, her roommate, over here knee. The busty girl with jet black hair was almost always on the receiving ends of these embarrassing punishments, but finally, Angelina, a nice, athletic girl with deep dark brown hair, had broken a rule! So she was getting over Kolina's knee this time, face red with shame as she presented her bottom, legs straight over her lap. As Kolina raised her hand and slapped it down, she woke up with a sigh, her own bottom bright red underneath her pink panties, a hand reaching down to rub it.

Since she moved in with Angelina, her bottom has been sore non-stop. It doesn't help that work is a spanking hell for her as well, she spends most of the 24 hours each day over someone's knee. She stretches a little in bed, sitting up and getting onto her feet, checking the clock. As she reads the numbers, her heart sinks. She was supposed to have made breakfast for Angelina over half an hour ago. She quickly and quietly skirts into the kitchen, hoping her heavy-handed roommate hand't awoken, but there she was, as usual, sitting in a dining room chair, legs crossed, smile on her face. Kolina looked at her in a bit of fear, but resigned herself to her fate, approaching her and doing as she agreed to when signing the contract, her voice breaking the silence: "I've broken one of the rules, please, spank me until you think I've learned my lesson." She says with shame, subsequently slowly getting over the more petite girls knee. Immediately and without time to prepare, Angelina's hand comes down onto Kolina's shapely bottom, a loud slap echoing into the kitchen, barely fading out before the second hits. As soon as the spanking began, Kolina regretted not at least grabbing a pair of shorts, her tight panties not doing a good job of protecting her bottom as Angelina threw down smack after smack.

Kolina tried to take her punishment well, her legs straight, arching her back so as to offer her bottom vulnerably to Angelina, but she began to squirm with the pain of the swats, Angelina's firm left hand on her hip stopping most movement. "Ow! Ouch! Oooh! Please, Angelina, I'm sorry! I won't sleep in again!" she moans loudly as her bottom reddens, only a minute or so into her punishment, already whining. "I just don't think you've learned your lesson. I'm gonna have to really give you a good spanking to make sure this sinks in." Angelina replies gleefully with a big smile, her hand tirelessly wailing on each of Kolina's cheeks, the plump rear end rippling and jiggling as it's smacked, each cheek bouncing up and down as Angelina's hand smacks against them. For minutes that seemed like hours, Angelina slams down a hail of spankings onto Kolina's sore bottom, thoroughly reddening the tender surface further, now turning it a more deep shade of red than it's earlier pinkish appearance, each smack adding more blush to the cheeks, and each smack grabbing a moan or "ouch!" from Kolina's mouth. She furrowed her brow and closed her eyes, again, trying to take her spanking submissively, she knew struggling was useless, she never could get away from Angelina during a spanking. To make matters worse, about ten minutes into her punishment, she felt the tug of her panties as Angelina firmly pulled up on the waistband, giving Kolina a nice wedgie, as well as exposing her cheeks, the crisp slap of her hand now much louder and more painful against her bare bottom, eliciting more moans, and louder as well as she feels the sting of her punishment more than ever.

"Ah! Oooh! Please! Ouch! Angelina, I really have, OW! Learned my lesson! Owie!" she exclaims, not daring to move her legs or hands from their position, knowing she'd get it worse. "Hmmm." Angelina finally stopped, taking the opportunity to generously grab and massage at Kolina's lovely bottom, soothing it and bringing a sting at the same time. "Okay, I'll let you off. But!" Angelina smiled to herself, giving a quick sting to Kolina's bottom. "These last 200 will be with the wooden spoon. And for each one, I want you to count it, thank me, and ask me to spank you again. Got that?" "Yes, of course, please." Kolina said, only half realizing what she had immediately agreed to.

A few moments later, she felt the cool wood of the spoon against her bottom, followed by the hot sting of the smack. Her mouth dropped open, "Ah! 1, thank you Angelina, please spank me again." "Hmmm, I'm not sure if that'll cut it. I want it to sound loud, clear, and sincere. Start over!" Another hard swat from the wooden spoon, Kolina lurching forward, shifting slightly as Angelina had released her wedgie, but not picked it out. "1! Thank you Angelina, please spank me again!" She said, loud, and beggingly. Angelina seemed satisfied, continuing with the punishment both wordlessly and with great pleasure. Right when the punishment was nearing it's end, Angelina delivered an especially hard swat with a smile, Kolina exclaiming, "Owie! Ooh, that hurt so bad!" Her bottom, at this point, was a very deep shade of red, with noticeable marks where the wooden spoon had been landing. "Oh, looks like you lost count! Oh well, start again." Angelina smiled, continuing without letting Kolina respond. Finally, Kolina was able to make it through the spanking, her bottom sore and tender.

"Okay, stand up." Angelina ordered, putting the spoon down. "Now," she continued, yanking Kolina's panties up firmly, giving her a much bigger wedgie than before, the cute pink fabric, now embarrassing, found itself deep between her plump, reddened cheeks. "Ouch!" Kolina exclaimed under her breath, relieved that the intense pain of the spanking had stopped, thankful she didn't need to work today, or she'd be in for it much worse later with her coworkers. Angelina yanked and tugged upwards repeatedly, Kolina arching her back, again offering her bottom willingly to her roommate, completely submitting to every action, leaning forward, eventually putting her hand on the counter, spreading her legs slightly. "Ow!" She repeatedly groaned as the fabric stretched more and more, reaching higher and higher, until she felt the hook of her bra come loose, get fiddled with, and snap back. She moaned and leaned her head down in shame, knowing she'd been put in a bra-connection wedgie. "Perfect!" Angelina said with a smile and a spank. "Now, stand in the corner to think about what you've done. Once you've thought about it, come to my room with my breakfast. I'll be waiting." She smiles, giving another smack and walking off down the hallway, her hips swaying seductively to tease Kolina, the sexy girl of a roommate again taunting her after administering a humiliating punishment.

Though Kolina did as told, standing in the corner, hands on her head, legs spread slightly, knowing if she was caught out of place the whole punishment would be redone. She sighed to herself, noting how often she found herself in this same position after this same event, whether it be at home, work, bus, airplane, or otherwise. She blushed to herself, thinking about how she was spanked and humiliated so often, even pantsed and wedgied in public, but it seemed to her like that was her life, and so she accepted it with little resistance as she waited out the humiliating end of her punishment.
© Copyright 2017 BimboFuta (bimbofuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2126241-Spanking-World---Roommates