*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/2126925-Peach-Bottom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Folder · Sci-fi · #2126925
Rising tides, the wreckage of a post war Philly, and one family's journey to reunite.
The rich built towers during the war. Pillars of electric light, perfectly contained communities protected from the rising tides and violence below. Outside these steel bubbles, however, the poor struggle to survive in the flooded wreckage of the old city.

The greatest threat goes beyond nature, though - when SkyLife Corp buys up the ground-level neighborhood of Mt. Danu and schedules it for demolition, a neighborhood mobilizes. A mother embarks on an epic journey to find her daughter. A daughter embarks on an epic journey to figure herself out before her mother finds her. A young activist learns to raise her fist, and a complier attempts to find justice in the laws she lives by.

Peach Bottom is a story about a neighborhood, and neighbors. It’s a story about survival - strength and softness fueling a journey of love and community. More than anything, it’s a story about finding home - and what, exactly, that means.

Read an illustrated edition for free at peach-bottom.tumblr.com
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> Peach Bottom
    Rated: 13+ · Sci-fi · #2126927
    Rising tides, the wreckage of a post war Philly, and one family's journey to reunite.
    Rated: 13+ · Sci-fi · #2126542
    It was the second home she had lost. That was the first thought Tye had.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/2126925-Peach-Bottom