*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2127075-ANGER-MANAGMENT
by Faith
Rated: E · Other · Self Help · #2127075
Anger is a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility:
ANGER MANAGMENT

Anger is a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility:
Anger is a natural, though sometimes unwanted or irrational, emotion that everybody experiences from time to time.  
Anger, however, is not just a state-of-mind. Anger can trigger physical changes including an increased heart rate, blood pressure and levels of hormones such as adrenaline preparing us physically for 'fight or flight'.  Due to these physical effects long-term anger can be detrimental to health and wellbeing.
Anger can be expressed in many ways; different types of anger affect people differently and can manifest to produce different actions and signs of anger.  The most common signs of anger are both verbal and non-verbal. 
People maybe angry for very many different reason; what ever it may be anger is not good. Anger can become danger by adding letter D in front of it.


Are you angry about something or someone? Or maybe you are anger at yourself. Are you angry inside or outside? Do you know why are you angry and where it all started. Everything has a starting point. Before solving the problem you ought to know how it started; where it started and who started it. Is it somebody else or is it you yourself.
Did someone hurt you; disappointed you or did something that causes you to be angry. Did you do something wrong in your life and you are angry at yourself for doing that. Find the root of the problem and then start looking for a solution.
Anger is never without a reason, there is always someone or something behind anger which causes a person to be angry.
When you got the cause of being angry than where do you go to get the help? Many people go to counsellors for anger management but I will take you into the word of God.
Isaiah 9: 6 - For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Bible is talking about Jesus; He was born as a human and He is our wonderful counsellor.
John 1: 1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1: 14 - So the Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father's one and only Son.
The word was with God; Jesus is the word and He was with the God and He is the God and He became human. That what Isaiah is talking about for to us a child is born, to us a son is given and He is called wonderful counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Psalm 37: 8 - Stop being angry! Turn from your rage! Do not lose your temper--it only leads to harm.
Anger can cause various sickness with a person:
-          It increases blood pressure; body temperature and heart rate
-          It increase energy and power to fight or run away from danger
-          Aches and pains, usually in the back and head.
-          Sleep problems
-          Problems with digestion.
-          Depression.
-          Reduced self confidence.
-          Eating disorders.
-          Alcoholism.
-          Self-injury
Proverbs 15: 18 - A hot-tempered person starts fights; a cool-tempered person stops them.
If you are angry because someone does something in the past or maybe you did something. How to get the root of anger out.
1st thing bible teaches us to forgive.
Colossians 3: 13 -Bear with each other and forgive any complaint you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
Forgiveness is the first step to you healing. Forgive and let is go.
Romans 12 ; 19 - Dear friends, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say, "I will take revenge; I will pay them back," says the LORD.
Bible also teaches us to forgive ourselves also.
1 John 1: 19 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Go before God and confess your wrong doings and ask for forgiveness. No one can undo what they have done so the best way to get rid of the guilt and anger is to forgive others and yourself.
Acts 3: 19 - Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
When you repent before God and ask for His forgiveness the scripture says that you shall be refreshed.
Now you have forgiven you shall move to the 2nd part of recovery.

OVERCOMING ANGER:
James 1: 19-21 - This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God. Therefore, putting aside all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive the word implanted, which is able to save your souls.
How to overcome anger? When you are slow to speak.
Proverbs 15: 1 - A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
When you are gentle in you language and not harsh.
Proverbs 22:24-25 Do not make friends with a hot-tempered man, do not associate with one easily angered, or you may learn his ways and get yourself ensnared.
Separate yourself from angry friend or else you will become like them.
Ephesians 4:26-28 - Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, and give no opportunity to the devil. Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labour, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need.
Do not sin while you are angry and solve the matter quickly.
Proverbs 19: 11 - Good sense makes one slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook an offense.

"Anger and bitterness are two noticeable signs of being focused on self and not trusting God's sovereignty in your life. When you believe that God causes all things to work together for good to those who belong to Him and love Him, you can respond to trials with joy instead of anger or bitterness." ~ John C. Bogger

What shall you do when someone hurts you or does something wrong against you?
Matthew 5: 44 - But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
Proverbs 25: 21 - If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
Luke 6: 28 - bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
John 13: 34 - new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
1 Thessalonians 5:15 - Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.

THE HEALING PROCESS:
Jeremiah 30: 17 - I will give you back your health and heal your wounds," says the LORD. "For you are called an outcast--'Jerusalem for whom no one cares.'"
God will heal your wounds for God cares.
Go into the word of God and see what God wants you to do. Don't let the devil deceive you thought his evil thoughts.
Bible speaks about renewing your mind.
Romans 12:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Don't allow those thoughts of past that can cause you to be angry.
John 8:32 - And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Mediate upon the word of God and practise it in your life and you shall be from the bondage of anger.
James: 1:22 - But don't just listen to God's word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.
Just don't read or listen to the word of God but do as it tells you to do.
Anger is not a good thing.
-          It like a lava flowing from your mouth.
-          hard, like varnished wood
-          hot as sparks
-          is a short madness
Jesus said in John 10: 10 -The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.
Live a life that God has purposed you to live and not the live that Satan is throwing at you. God wants you to live in peace joy, harmony and in love. Not in anger, haltered and in bitterness.



© Copyright 2017 Faith (singhs07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2127075-ANGER-MANAGMENT