*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2127185-the-demon-part-two-cause-the-1s-cant-edt
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2127185
read the description in part one
Spoiler alert on the part one of the demon. I got my name, I was a demon raised by humans, my dad came for a visit ,I got married few years later and then daddy,s bounty hunters burned down my house, I found bounty hunters,bounty hunters about to tell me about more of daddy,s secrets, and now back to the present.

And the bounty said that their whole gang made a deal with dad and they were going to help to bring back dad make a hell on earth,after hearing that I got pissed and I asked them for the location of the gang,after that I gave them a super bad-ass demon nutshot then I made them see what they feared most lastly I burned them and incase if you are asking yes that is incredibly necessary I mean first I had only two thugs to deal with and now a whole gang of thugs.

The gang,s location is in a club called "The Big Beer Club And Snooker"I went in there and kicked the butts of the gang and I asked them where and when the bringing back of my dad will take place and they said Florida in 3 days which made sense cause florida is by far the closest to hell on earth.

So I took control of a pilot of a private jet and made him fly me straight to Florida and because of the pilot,s fast flying and me ignoring air traffic control plus my experiance gained by flight simulator I got there in 2 hours.

Finding dad was easy cause there was a big beacon of darkness which lead me right to him and turns out daddy has been taking a hell lot of souls which left me with those soulless zombie like people and they were like 20 of them,it didnt take me long to realize that I was in deep sh*t but then I remembered i could summon souls that were out for revenge and I bet a lot of souls hate my dad right now so i took the souls from daddy and gave,em back to their bodies then daddy took them back again, after making the exact same situation that was in polly put the kettle on 5 times daddy ripped their bodies in half.

Now it was dad vs son,son vs dad,the first move was dad,s he spitted out hellfire like a flamethrower I got burned,got punched,got kicked and then an super devil uppercut but what that didnt know was that i was charging my V-triggger (if you dont know what V-trigger is google it)and I activated my fully charged V-trigger and did some special attacks like soul summon,hell chain and super uppercut combo, after that dad was down and he asked me:"A son of a devil ,my son was raised by mortals,you were supposed to be the anti-christ,if that is not you then who are you my boy"Then I awnsered:"I,m the motherf*cking demon,assh*le!"then I did a super kick and kicked his devil ass all the way back to hell,then of course with a super kick that can kick the devil himself back to hell would have caused an explosion and it did and you would never guess what I did,I didnt look back that felt f*cking cool and thats the end of this story and (this is your friendly neighbourhood The Demon)saying bye bye, but before you go do you that friendly neighbourhood slogan is taken?
© Copyright 2017 The Writer (writinged at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2127185-the-demon-part-two-cause-the-1s-cant-edt