*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2127234-TMNT-X-Pokemon-Season-1
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Action/Adventure · #2127234
Based on the 2012 incarnation of TMNT. Don't own anything including OCS of any kind.
Episode 1: The Beginning

Leo (narrating): My name is Leonardo Hamato. I'm a turtle/wolf hybrid and the leader of my pack. A.k.a. my siblings. This is New York. Our home. But we don't live above. Oh no. We live down below. In the sewers. We lived there for 15 years, training Ninjutsu alongside our father/Sensei Master Splinter and his Pokemon Sakuya, who is a Ninetales. But anyway, this is a story of how it all begin.

____________________________________________________________________________

Leo: (sleeping)
Leonardo, often referred to as Leo, is the leader of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the oldest of the brothers, who all share a home in the sewers of New York City. Leonardo belongs to a diverse family consisting of three other mutant turtles who are his brothers: Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael; and the ratlike Splinter, who serves as the Turtles' adoptive father and sensei. Due to his persevering dedication towards ninjutsu, (and partly because he asked for it), Splinter chose Leonardo to be the leader of the Turtles. He wields twin katana (or ninjato), indicated in the series as Niten Ryū. Leonardo is the most serious, mature and focused of the team. Being the designated leader of the group, Leonardo is very enthusiastic about his role. He is also a big science-fiction fan (or "nerd" as referred to by his brother Raphael). His favorite series is Space Heroes, while his favorite character from the show is Captain Ryan. Leonardo has a habit of memorizing Captain Ryan's best lines from the show and sometimes repeating them during battle. Leonardo is so caught up with Space Heroes that he relies on Ryan's character traits more than on his own intuition, which often causes his brothers (especially Raphael) to question his leadership. For the most part, he tries to be the mature and responsible sibling, but there are occasional times where he can be as childish as his brothers, such as teasing Donatello for losing to a mutant monkey and trying to be like an unrealistic TV character, although Leonardo often tries to comfort his brothers when they are scared or upset, mostly Michelangelo. His attempts to appear strong can also backfire as he makes rather cliché or ridiculous statements while trying to intimidate his enemies, such as introducing the team as the 'Mighty Mutants' or 'Turtles of Justice', while trying to appear heroic, or telling a scientist experimenting on a monkey that they'd had enough of him 'monkeying around'. Raphael often expresses his lack of patience for these quips. He comes up with most of the team's plans and strategies, while he and his brothers are fighting bad guys or training in the Lair, but while these strategies have proven to be effective, his lack of practical experience has prompted his brothers - particularly Raphael - to become frustrated with his approaches, and they try to do things their own way instead. Sometimes, due to his oppressive burden as leader, Leonardo faces the fear of losing his brothers, though he is often calmed down by Splinter, who claims that the fear is held by almost all leaders. It is also shown that he kind of had a crush on Karai, but, of course, he cares for his brothers much more. In one episode, Leonardo told Karai that if she wanted to fight, she should fight him. He also said if she went after his brothers or Splinter, he'd go after her himself. This sentence indicates that he can be very courageous. Leonardo is shown to be quite selfless when it counts. In the Season 1 Finale, this is especially shown in Showdown, Part 1 and Part 2, where he almost sacrifices himself twice to save his brothers and the entire world. In the Season 2 Finale, The Invasion, Part 1 and Part 2, Leonardo leads the Kraang away from his brothers and finds himself facing off against the entire Foot Clan alone. Knowing the dangers they'd face, he doesn't contact his brothers for help. He often tends to fight in a more traditional Japanese martial art style, and is good at countering attacks from opponents. Leonardo is stealthy like all his brothers, and like them he can hide in the shadows, sneak around without being detected, and use hand-to-hand combat. While not as agile as Michelangelo, strong as Raphael or smart as Donatello, Leonardo is more balanced. After The Invasion, Part 2, Leonardo's abilities were slightly lower, because of the injuries he obtained in his battle with the Foot Clan. However in Vision Quest, Leonardo managed to overcome his weaknesses and recover, regaining all of his lost strength. During most of the series, Leonardo wields a pair of katana, one diato and shoto, which, like his brothers with their chosen weapons, he is highly skilled with. In Pulverizer Returns, Splinter says that the boys are getting too reliant on their own weapons, which makes them swap. After this process, Leonardo is left with Donatello's bō staff. During a fight, the turtles become uncooperative with their new weapons and swap back. When Splinter finds out, he takes away all weapons, stating that anything can be useful in battle. When Leonardo and his brothers are trying to save Timothy, Leonardo uses a pipe and holds and fights with it in a style similar to his katanas. In Turtle Temper and The Gauntlet, he also used a Yumi bow and like the rest of his brothers wields shuriken. The handles of his Katana blades also double as holsters for smaller tanto knives, as seen in The Manhattan Project, Part 2 and the season 2 finale, The Invasion, Parts 1 and 2, when he was battling the Shredder's minions. When fighting a mind-controlled Raphael in Clash of Mighty Mutantanimals, he shown a proficient use with a spear. During his time in space, Leonardo used space katana blades and a laser blaster created by Fugitoid.

Vaporeon: Leo... Leo... Leonardo, wake up! Water Gun!
Vaporeon is a composite creature sharing physical traits of aquatic and land animals. It is a quadruped with three small toes on each foot and dark blue paw pads on the hind feet. Vaporeon's body is light blue with dark blue marking around its head and a ridge down its back. This Pokémon has a split tailfin that has been mistaken for a mermaid's in the past. It has a white ruff around its neck, and three fins around its head made of cream-colored webbing. It is said that rain will come within a few hours if Vaporeon's fins begin to vibrate. Vaporeon is mostly found in urban settings and is rarely seen in the wild, but it can also be found near clean, fresh lakes. It has evolved to become better suited to an aquatic lifestyle. In addition to developing gills, it has a cell composition similar to water molecules. This structure allows Vaporeon to melt into water at will and keeps it camouflaged as it swims.

Leo: (wakes up as he screams) Undertow?! What the hell was that for?! How many times do I have to tell you to stop using Water Gun on me!

Vaporeon: Sorry about that. But I have to wake you up. You didn't forget what today is. Right?

Leo (narrating): This Pokemon here is my partner Undertow. He's a Vaporeon. Like me, he's the leader of my siblings partner and usually agree with my opinions. However, he has a special ability. He's able to see anything to the smallest of details. But he has a habit of waking me up with Water Gun. So annoying...

Leo: Today? (thinking and then realizes) Oh crap! Today's our Mutation Day! I almost forgot about it! Thanks for waking me up, Undertow! (quickly puts on mask and belt before leaving)

Vaporeon: You're welcome!

<Kitchen>

Bailey: Good morning, Leonardo. Seems Undertow use Water Gun on you, did he? (Leo nods) I see. Now please sit down. I'm making all of you a special breakfast for this special day. (chuckles)
...Bailey Matthews (TMNT OC) by modsisawesome...
Name: Bailey Mathews
Age: 33
Species: Fox
Family: Paw/Beatriz (daughter), and Chris Bradford (ex-boyfriend)
Personality: happy, compassionate, nice


Leo (narrating): This is our adopted mother, Bailey Matthews. She's the most caring mom ever. She's always happy, compassionate, and nice. She always help us with anything she can. Bailey acts like the mother we never had. She raised us alongside Sensei so she does the cooking and cleaning. We even help out if she needs it. Even Mikey and Sparky help her out with the cooking. Even though he's not that good at it... (sighs)

Mikey: I can't wait! My ears and tail can't stop wagging in excitement!
Michelangelo or Mikey is the "wild one" of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Though he possesses a "child-like" innocence, he always brings his best game to a fight. He fights with two nunchaku, which convert into kusarigama. Michelangelo is the youngest, shortest, and least mature of his brothers. Enthusiastic, positive and adaptable, Michelangelo is extremely creative and goes with the flow. He loves to joke around and pull pranks, especially with his brothers. He loves pop culture and readily accepts opportunities to widen his social group. As a brother and friend, Michelangelo is always openly playful and affectionate. While not very bright or book-smart, he can surprise others with his intuition, his keen sense of heart, and his quick graceful reflexes even in the absence of conscious thought. Michelangelo has the capacity to be scatter-brained, naïve and excitable, which sometimes causes trouble for the team. However, his brothers are protective of him on occasion, especially his second oldest brother, Raphael. Though they find his idiocy rather irritating, they often freak out when he shows intelligence. Michelangelo sets a trend early in Season 1 of giving designated names to various mutated enemies, getting very upset if someone else names them before he can, this is evident when he finds out that Donatello named The Newtralizer. Michelangelo is considered the most acrobatic and talented of his brothers. His nunchuks match his flexible abilities when it comes to battle. While he's not as disciplined as Leonardo, strong as Raphael, or as smart like Donatello, Mikey's raw talent, agility and sheer unpredictability make up for it. During most of the series, Michelangelo wields a pair of Nunchaku with which, like his brothers with their chosen weapons, he is highly skilled. In some episodes he refers to them as 'chucks'—such as in The Kraang Conspiracy he says "Okay, that was just gross, dudes. I have April Derp on my chucks." (April Derp had been reduced to black goo at this point). In The Pulverizer Returns!, Splinter says that the boys are getting too reliant on their own weapons and makes them swap. After this process, Michelangelo is left with Leonardo's Katanas (which leads him to do an impersonation of his brother and make him believe he is the leader by virtue of having the swords). During a fight, the Turtles become uncooperative with their new weapons and swap back. When Splinter finds out, he takes away all of their weapons, stating that any object can be useful for real ninjas. When he and his brothers are trying to save Timothy, Michelangelo uses a chain and holds and fights with it in a style similar to his Nunchucks. Both of his Nunchucks can convert into Kusarigama. In Turtle Temper and The Gauntlet he also used a Yumi bow and like the rest of his brothers wields shuriken. In Target: April O'Neil, he briefly used a Kraang blaster that he picked up, and a plasma sword he stole from Chrome Dome, both of which he dropped after he almost hits his own brothers. During his time in space, Michelangelo used Laser Tonfas and a Laser Blaster created by Fugitoid as his main weapons.

Leo (narratoring): This is Michelangelo. But we call him Mikey or Mike. He's the youngest of the three brothers and is a turtle/cat hybrid. He's immature, naive, childish, and always having fun. He doesn't take things seriously and can get into trouble a lot. He acts like a cat at times. You know, pushing things off the counter, sleeping, playing yarn or laser pointer, and eating cat food. But still, even though he can be annoying at times, we still love him as a family. And also, watch out when he's in his pranking mood.

Jolteon: Me too! Oh wait... I don't have a tail. But still, my ears can't stop moving! I'm so exciting! Woo!
Jolteon is a quadruped, mammalian Pokémon. It is covered in yellow fur with a spiky fringe around its tail and a white ruff around its neck. Its ears are large and pointed, and its eyes and small nose are black. It has slender legs and small paws, each with three toes and a pink paw pad. In addition to the ability to become sharp like needles, Jolteon's fur also amplifies the electrical charges produced by its cells. It can also store and generate negative ions in its fur, which create a sparking noise. This Pokémon is most often found in cities and towns under the ownership of Trainers.

Vaporeon (narrating): This is Sparky. Mikey's Pokemon partner. Sparky acts like Mikey most of the time. He likes giving out hugs but he'll electrocute us when he does. But you know, we need him as part of the team. You'll never know when you need an Electric-type Pokemon.

Raph and Pyro smacks them on the head.

Mikey: Ow!

Jolteon: What was that for?!

Raph: It was just to calm you down.
Raphael or Raph is the "hot-headed muscle" of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He often lets his impulsiveness get in the way instead of using rational thinking. He has a soft side, but only reveals it to his pet turtle Spike (however, he occasionally does so to his brothers and Splinter). Like all his other appearances in the past, Raphael's weapon of choice is his twin Sai. Raphael is voiced by Sean Astin. Always acting before he thinks things through, Raphael is the muscle of the team. He is catty, sarcastic, tough, and at times, mean; but he is known to have a soft side when caring for his pet turtle. It is also shown that he loves his brothers very much, and shows his nurturing side at times, mostly to his younger brother Michelangelo. However, he often feels that his family doesn't understand or accept him so he doesn't usually open up to them. As seen in New Girl in Town, Leonardo and Raphael begin to argue. When this happens, Leonardo decides that Raphael should lead the team, if he can do better, to which Raphael agrees. During this, they battled Snakeweed, and Michelangelo ended up injured. Raphael said he 'froze up seeing Michelangelo like that'. He told Splinter he needs Leonardo. He also said, "I don't mind risking my own life, but risking my brothers'..." This shows us how much he cares about his brothers. As far as humor goes, Raphael (like most of his incarnations) is very cynical and sarcastic, sometimes making jokes at the others' expense, but usually just making 'witty remarks'. He also deadpans a lot—for example, when Donatello sees April for the first time, and says "she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" Raphael then asks "isn't she the only girl you've ever seen?" Humor is generally when he is most amiable to his brothers too. For example; he will tease one, and another will usually agree or join in—these jokes are often at Michelangelo's expense, (but he rarely minds) or at Donatello's if April is mentioned (occasionally, Raphael and Michelangelo make kissing noises when Donatello mentions her). As far as Raphael's flaws go, the biggest, and most obvious would be his temper. Not only is his temper formidable, but it is also very quick to ignite. He starts to deal with his anger issues in Turtle Temper, after being told by Master Splinter that anger can be very destructive (via a story that explained why the Shredder killed Tang Shen). Throughout the rest of the series, he is slightly less impulsive; however he is still the most aggressive of his brothers, and always becomes extremely angry when one or more of his brothers are hurt. Raphael is less vicious to his brothers after this, but still hits them when they are being annoying. Raphael is also very quick to judge people, like Karai. Raphael is the strongest and toughest among his brothers, being able to take on much larger opponents quicker and more easily. During most of the series, Raphael wields twin Sai, with which, like his brothers and their chosen weapons, he is highly skilled. In Pulverizer Returns, Master Splinter says that the boys are relying too heavily on their own weapons and makes them swap. After this process, Raphael is left with Michelangelo's Nunchakus. His Sai are given to Donatello. Despite their best efforts, none of them are particularly successful (mostly Donatello, who manages to prick himself with the Sai) however, Raphael only hits himself twice with the nunchucks, meaning he is at least somewhat competent with them (most likely because they are of a similar design, ie: two, small handheld weapons). However, during a more difficult fight, the turtles are still uncooperative with their new weapons and swap back. When Splinter finds out, he confiscates all weapons, stating that anything can be useful. When he and his brothers are trying to save Timothy, Raphael uses two planks of wood, holding and fighting with them in a style similar to his Sai. In The Gauntlet, he used a Yumi bow and like his other brothers wielded Shuriken (throwing stars). In Showdown, Part 1, Raphael armed himself with Kama scythes, Shuriken, Kunai, Tonfa and Brass Knuckles. During his time in space, Raphael used laser sais and a laser blaster created by Fugitoid as his main weapons. Raphael's character design was updated, giving him green eyes as well as a small, lightning shaped chip cut out of his plastron across his left shoulder. His shell shows distinct battle damage, and the tails of his mask are tattered and worn. On the new ninjaturtles.com, Raphael says that he usually uses his Sai as a pair of pizza forks.

Flareon: But it seems we didn't hit you hard enough.
Flareon is a mammalian, quadruped Pokémon covered in short, reddish-orange fur. It has long ears, dark eyes, and a small black nose. There are three small toes and a yellow paw pad on each foot. Fluffy yellow fur forms a small tuft on its head, as well as its bushy tail and a mane around its chest and neck. It will fluff out its collar to cool down its high body temperature. This high temperature is caused by its internal flame sac. Flareon stores and heats inhaled air in this sac, and then exhales it as fire. Flareon is mostly found in populated areas, and is rarely seen in the wilderness.

Leo (narrating): This is Raphael and his Pokemon partner Pyro. He's a turtle/tiger hybrid and the second oldest of the three brothers. He is the hothead and loves to battle anybody even those who are stronger and tougher than him.

Vaporeon (narrating): However, he does have a hard time controlling his anger which gets the better of him. There was this one time when he and Leo got into an argument. After that, Raph decided to go to his room and smash the katanas. But karma had a better idea. When Raph tries to smash Leo's katanas out of anger and revenge, one of the katanas slip through his hands and it hits his plastron, creating a lightning bolt-shaped hole on it.

Leo (narrating): That'll teach him not to mess with my stuff.

Jonah: Raph, don't hit your little brother. Do I have to wrestle like the many times before?
...TMNT-Jonah Hamato 2K12 Reference Sheet by BlackDragon-Studios...
Name: Jonah Morgan Hamato (Hamato Jonah to the Japanese)
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Species: Human turned mutant gecko
Role: The Spy
Weapon of Choice: Blade-Fans
Allies: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Splinter Hamato, April O'Neil, Spike (sort of), Leatherhead, Monalisa (maybe if I put her into the story I'm making...)
Enemies: The Kraang, The Shredder, Karai (for now), the evil mutants, The Foot Clan
Favorite Food: Sweet and Sour chicken
Abilities: Ninjutsu, climb walls, heals faster than humans, high jumper, excellent vision, speaks fluent Japanese as well as English
Likes: Video games, reading (fiction), working with computers, skateboarding, surfing, swimming, sitting on the ceiling, snowboarding, pizza, cockroaches (she thinks they're cute), fighting crime, dreaming
Dislikes: Dresses, the color pink (on herself), some of Mikey's odd recipies, anchovies, eating bugs of any kind, being woken up, her friends and family getting hurt, heights (unless jumping rooftops of course)
Love Interest: Raphael Hamato


Leafeon (Cypress): And you know you two don't like it when we wrestle as punishment.
Leafeon is a mammalian, quadruped Pokémon. Its body is tan with dark brown paws. It has several green sprouts growing all over it with the longest one on its head, in front of four tan tufts of fur. Leafeon's ears and tail have a leafy appearance. It has brown eyes and a small, brown nose. This Pokémon's cellular structure is similar to plants, which allows it to perform photosynthesis and purify the air around it by sleeping under patches of sunshine; it gets its energy in this way instead of eating. It is a pacifistic Pokémon, preferring not to fight. Its aroma is similar to fresh grass in its youth; as it ages, this fragrance bears more of a resemblance to fallen leaves.

Leo (narrating): This is Jonah, our oldest sister. She's 17 and she is known as the spy of the group. Jonah is the caring one of the group and always look after us as we are younger than her. She and her Leafeon, Cypress, act like the second mother and will scold us when we do something wrong. She even wrestle Raph and Pyro as a way to punish them. They get scared every time so they tried to avoid it at all times.

Vaporeon (narrating): I feel bad for them.

(eyecatch begins and ends)

Luna: Jonah, please stop! Raph didn't mean to do that. After all, they only did it lightly. Right, Raph? Right, Pyro?
...TMNT FC-Luna by SweetFantasyDreams...
Name:
- Luna Hamato.
Nicknames:
- Lu.
- Una.
- Lunar Dancer.
Other:
- Sensei Splinter calls her ''Aijou'', sometimes, which means ''Beloved daughter'', in Japanese.
- Her big brothers calls her ''Imouto'', sometimes, which means ''Little sister'', in Japanese.
Date of birth + Age:
- September 29 (mutation day).
- 14 years old (in her Fanfiction).
Home:
- The Lair.
Lover/Crush:
- Chaman
Usual teammates:
- Donatello and Michelangelo.
- Luna also do team up with Leonardo and Raphael too, sometimes. After that Venus, Mona, Evangeline and Ilya all joins the Hamato Clan, she will also start to team up with them.
Fear(s):
- Luna's biggest fear is to lose her family, especially her big brothers. She is afraid of losing Sensei Splinter deeply too, but since she spends more time with her brothers than him, it explains why she's more afraid for her big brothers...plus, Sensei Splinter is a great fighter !
- Luna's second fear is to be a burden to the team, as a burden is useless and unimportant. Luna fears to not be able to protect her brothers and to help the team properly, as she is not very confident of her capacities and herself. Michelangelo also shares the fear of being a burden deeply, too.
Phobia(s):
- Luna doesn't have a known phobia.
Weapon(s) of choice:
- Tessen
- Bô staff.
- Katana.
- Kunais.
- Shurikens.
- Smoke bombs.
- Luna's twin Tessen are blue, with a white Crescent moon on each side of them, along with six white flowers on each side, too. When she and her big brothers were allowed to chose their weapon of choice, Luna chosed the twin Tessen, as it is looking like a simple fan...when it is sharp and somewhat dangerous when well used. The twin Tessen were giving the impression of a pacifist, and Luna is a pacifist, so she chosed it and learned to use this dangerous (and yet simple) weapon, taking pleasure in the processus and mastering the Tessenjutsu very quick and easily, as she showed a natural talent for it.
Personality:
- Sweet, gentle, delicate, natural, romantic, compassionate, loving, caring, devoted, loyal, but also wise, intelligent, sensitive, dreamy and melancholy.
- She is careful and pacifist like Donatello.
- She is loyal, respectful and calm like Leonardo.
- She can be stubborn and over-reacting easily like Raphael.
- She can be a little bit playful, childish, naive, cheerful and adventurous like Michelangelo.
- She have a fragile self-esteem, not taking failure very well and training hard to be as strong as her big brothers.
- She is quite fragile, especially emotionally, and can easily get hurt or upset, when her brothers do not show any trust in her capacities, or that they refuses to train with her, just to avoiding hurting her...which doesn't help her with improving her Ninjutsu skills.
- She can show a great desire and determination when it comes to protect her big brothers, as she will never let any of them down, nor leave any of them behind, unless she have no choices, and she will fight on until the end, even if she have to die, to protect her family.
Role in the Team:
- Luna is the Heart of the team, because she is the one that trust, listens and follows her heart the most, leading her to take decisions and choices that are not all of Leo and Raph's taste (mostly these two). She would not let any of her big brothers down, nor leave any of them behind (excepted if she have no choices), and unlike her brothers, she is leaded by her heart...her emotions, her feelings.
Occupation:
- Kunoichi (female Ninja).
Affiliation:
- Hamato Clan.
Abilities/Mastery of Ninjutsu:
- Mastery of Tessenjutsu (the iron fan techniques).
- Mastery of Bôjutsu (the stick and staff techniques).
- Half-mastery of Kenjutsu (the Swords techniques).
- Mastery of Shurikenjutsu (the throwing weapons techniques).
- Mastery of Taijutsu (the unarmed combat).
- Mastery of Intonjutsu (escaping and concealment).
- Mastery of Sui-ren (water training techniques).
- Mastery of Shinobi-iri (the stealth and entering methods).
- Mastering Chiyujutsu (the art of Healing), but will have limits.----------------->Imaginated jutsu, somewhat based on the Healing hands
- Singing skills.
- Luna is very skilled with her twin Tessen, and she is careful while fighting, because the use of Tessenjutsu requires the user to be mostly close of its opponent while fighting, but the user can also be far from its opponent, too. It's a good fighting style that requires agility, concentration and a bit of speed, as the user will need to avoid its opponent's strikes and to avoid any injuries. Luna like both approaches (close fight and distant fight), it helps her to determine if she improved or not, but she mostly prefers to avoid fighting, when it's possible.
- Like her four big brothers, Luna is stealthy, can hide in the shadows and can sneak around without being detected, and she is wise and intelligent, enough to take good decisions...but sometimes she can also take some decisions that can be dangerous for herself, which can also be dangerous for her family, too. She is also well balanced, despite her lack of strength and resistance face to enemies, pain and failure, but her strong will, determination and desire to protect her family makes it up for her.
- Luna is also able to heal physical and spiritual wounds, but she have to be careful, as it uses her own energy to heal the patient, and if she goes too far, she will faint from exhaustion, mostly. Also, her Chiyujutsu skills are limitated: she is only able to heal from small cuts to half a severe injury, and to anesthetize the patient, forcing it to sleep or take the pain away, for a brief moment, allowing time to get the patient (mostly one of her big brothers) to Donatello's lab, and stopping hemoragias if there are some.
- Besides her kunoichi skills, Luna is a great singer, but she would sings while practicing her katas in her room, or in karaokes family times, or even just for fun.
Mentor:
- Sensei Splinter.
Family:
- Sensei Splinter (adoptive father and mentor).
- Leonardo (oldest big brother).
- Raphael (second oldest big brother).
- Donatello (middle brother, still her big brother).
- Michelangelo (immediate older brother, second youngest after Luna).
Era(s):
- Alternate universe (A/U), inspired by the 2003 AND 2012 TMNT shows.
Theme Song:
- Icon for Hire - Fight
Species:
- Mutant turtle-human hybrid (hence the Nickelodeon description).
Gender:
- Female.
Eyes color:
- Sky blue.
Skin color:
- Very pale light green.
Hair color:
- Black.
- Her hair reaches her butt.
Height:
- 120 cm.
- Luna is the smallest of the five, and she reaches her brothers's plastron's chest.
Bandanna color:
- Navy blue.
- Positive meaning: Dream, wisdom, serenity, truth, loyalty, freshness, sensitivity.
- Negative meaning: Melancholy.
- Wears her bandana as a ribbon (a bow, so).
- The blue and its nuances is closely linked to the dream color, wisdom and serenity. Blue is the echo of life and has a refreshing and pure side which allows to find some inner peace linked to deeper things. Blue is the symbol of truth, as the clear water that can not hide anything.
Other:
- Pink red lips.
- A pale brown belt where she can hung her twin Tessen. There is also a pocket where there are shurikens and kunais inside it.
- Navy blue shoulder gloves, and navy blue legs gloves-like.
- A navy blue necklace, with a white Crescent moon.
- The Crescent moon necklace is a gift from Donatello: he have build it for her, and she is really attached to it, treasuring it. When they were 8 years old, Luna told Donatello how much she loved the Crescent moon and the navy blue color, after seeing the Crescent moon in a book. She told him that she'd want it to be her sigil, like a part of her. Donatello then surprised her, and he made up the necklace just for her, knowing that she would love it. And he was right: she loved it at the first sight, and hugged him tight, thanking him so much for his beautiful gift...even if it was SIMPLE to make. Since then, Luna wears it everyday, and keeps treasuring it and loving it.


Raph: Yup. I only smack him lightly. That's the difference.

Flareon: So no need for the wrestling punishment okay?!

Lunatone (Eclipse): Please, Jonah? Today is Mutation Day. And we don't want any fights during this day. Pretty please?
Lunatone is a cream-colored, rock Pokémon with a crescent moon shape. In the center of the crescent is a pointed, beak-like structure. It has deep-set, red eyes, which can cause paralyzing fear or induce sleep. It lives in caves, and becomes active under a full moon. The moon increases its power, and its health is tied to the lunar phases. Using its psychic powers, Lunatone floats through the air. It was first discovered at the site of a meteor crash.

Jonah: Fine... You two got lucky. But I don't want to see that again. Understand?

Together: Understand.

Raph: Thanks for having our backs, Lu.

Luna: No problem. (smiles happily)

Leo (narrating): Luna and her Lunatone, Eclipse, are known as the Heart of the group. Luna is sweet, kind, and most caring. She follows her heart on what is right. She loves the moon hence her name and she loves Pokemon that represents the moon and stars. She also likes to sing but she can get her feelings hurt easily. So Jonah always look after her and Mikey a lot.

Bailey: Okay, breakfast is ready. Everyone, sit down and eat up.

Everyone: Wow~!

Mao Yin: This is amazing, mom! You made it all by yourself?!
...Hamato Yang Neko Mao Yin TMNT Reference by RocketDogRPS...
Name- Hamato Yang Neko Mao Yin
Nicknames- Mao Yin, Hyinmy, Neko,Yinny, Kitty, Kitty Cat, Greenie, Sunspots, Freckles,(Copper/Brown by Casey)
Age- 16 1/2
Personality- Mao Yin is a loyal fun loving girl who takes her responsibilities heavily, she is clever and fun loving and encredibly creative, Some of her favorite activities are metalworking/weapon making , Training with the boys, and trying all sorts of crazy stunts in order to find her fighting style
Weapon- Kyoketse Shoge


Vulpix (wearing a cyan headband): It looks so amazing! And delicious too!
Vulpix is a small, quadruped, fox-like Pokémon. It has red-brown pelt, brown, pupil-less eyes, large, pointed ears with dark brown insides, and six orange tails with curled tips. The tails grow hot as evolution approaches for this Pokémon. Vulpix also has curled locks of orange fur with bangs on top of its head. At birth, Vulpix has only one white tail, which apparently splits and grows more beautiful and warmer as it grows older. Vulpix has a cream underbelly, and brown feet with lighter brown paw pads. Vulpix has a flame inside its body that never goes out, and is capable of manipulating fire to such precision as to create floating wisps of flame. When the temperature outside increases, it will expel flames from its mouths to prevent its body from overheating. Vulpix is known to feign injury to escape from opponents too powerful for it to defeat. Vulpix can be found most commonly in grassy plains.

Leo (narrating): Mao Yin is one of our sisters and Red's partner. You're asking yourself, "Why is there a human here?" Well that's because we adopted her. Sensei found her when she was still an infant and we were young at the time. I had a hard time accepting her as part of the family. But I got used to it.

Josephine: Let's dig in, everyone! I'm starving!
...Josephine--TMNT 2k12 Cartoon Style by Ninja-FormersJunkie...
Name: Josephine
Nickname(s): Joey, Jo, Jo-Jo, Princess
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Teal-Blue
Mask Color: Silver
Personality: Very childish, Outgoing, Strongly opinionated, Sarcastic, Joker, Adventurous, Daring, Sacrificial
Fears: Water, Anything happening to her family
Fave Food: Pepperoni pizza
Weapons: Fists
Skills: Agility, Speed, Stealth, Strength


Chimchar (wearing a gray scarf): Yeah! Before Mikey and Sparky starts eating it all!
Chimchar is a bipedal Pokémon resembling a chimpanzee. Its fur is primarily a shade of orange, though its face, outer ears, underbelly, hands, and feet are light yellow. Its rear has a small, round, red patch that is usually obscured by flames produced by burning gas in its stomach. These flames go out when it goes to sleep, and burn weakly when it feels ill. Its ears are large in comparison to its head size and red inside. It has two pointed teeth in its upper jaw. Chimchar has red markings nearly surrounding its eyes, a swirl-like symbol on its chest, and five fingers on its hands with three toes on its feet. It has a swirly crest of hair on its head. Being very agile, it is able to climb the rocky ledges of tall mountains, where it lives.

Jolteon: We heard that!

Leo (narrating): Josephine is one of the sisters we have and the second human in the family. Sensei found Jo when her apartment went on fire. Actually, a woman saw him and told Sensei to take care of it. He did and she became part of the family. Josephine is very childish and outgoing. But can be strongly opinionated and sarcastic at times. His partner, Flamer, is like that too.

They started to eat.

Bailey (as they eat): Hey, hey, slow down. I don't want to see all of you choking the food. Just take it easy. (takes out apron) And I'll be right back. (leaves the kitchen)

(eyecatch begins and ends)

<Dojo>

Bailey: Splinter? Sakuya? You in there?

Splinter: Yes we are. Just meditating. Is there something you want to tell me about, Bailey?
Hamato Yoshi (also frequently referred to as Splinter) was a mutant rat and the adoptive father and ninja master of the Ninja Turtles. Though stern at certain times, Splinter is also a protective and affable parent, quirky master, and a Zen philosopher (he is very often seen in the Dojo meditating). Having lost a family once, he is very determined to train and protect his new one at all costs, though he grudgingly realizes that the Turtles are now at an age where he will have to, at some point, give them the freedom to make their own mistakes in the outside world....He is a ninja master at the height of his abilities - He is so in tune with the universe that he can literally feel it's vibrations, allowing him to project and sense energy, and, occasionally, the intentions of others. Splinter seems to be very adept in regards to the mind. For instance, when the Rat King attempted to hypnotize him, Splinter was able to defend himself from Rat King in his own dreams. Splinter has perhaps trained in the ways of ninja for all of his life, which makes him very methodical in physical situations, and able to act easily in difficult situations that require thought. Even though his mental fight with Rat King was rather strenuous, he still easily defeated Rat King with his sons' help, showing that he had to combine his thoughts with his physical power, which ultimately led him to nearly kill The Rat King....Splinter's feelings for his former family; His daughter, Miwa, who was taken away from him by his arch-nemesis, and his deceased wife Tang Shen, who was killed in a battle, and his determination to hold onto his current bond with the Turtles...is ultimately what gives him the majority of the abilities he has today. He can also seemingly read his foes' thoughts and predict their next move, implying that he can sense the projections of opponents (and use his keen hearing). This seemed to be evident during his fight with Shredder, during which Splinter also demonstrated his ingenuity by using his natural abilities as a mutant rat in the fight (something that he had never shown before, as he focused on training the turtles in more human skills), such as catching Shredder's blade in his teeth and running on all fours. Despite The Shredder taunting Splinter about his daughter, Splinter nearly defeated him, until Karai ultimately made her interference. When April O'Neil's psychic powers first became evident in her ability to sense Dr. Tyler Rockwell, Splinter revealed to her that he has similar abilities, but had to hone them over a long time through training and practice; this sets him apart from April and the Kraang (who are already natural-born psychics to begin with) and Dr. Rockwell and Dr. Victor Falco (who were augmented with psychic powers).

Ninetales: Anything at all?
This fox-like, quadruped Pokémon is covered with a thick, luxurious golden-white fur. It has nine, long tails, each tipped with pale orange. There is a fluffy crest atop its head, and a small mane around its neck. Ninetales has gleaming red eyes that are said to give it the ability to control minds. Its ears are pointed, and it has long, slender legs with three-toed paws. Ninetales is a very vengeful Pokémon that has been known to curse those who mistreat it. This intelligent Pokémon is able to understand human speech easily. It can live for 1,000 years, due to the energy within its nine tails, each of which is said to have a different mystical power. The anime has shown that it can swim. It can be found living in grasslands.

Leo (narrating): This is Master Splinter, our father and Sensei. He was the one who taught us the art of Ninjutsu for 15 years. He may be stern but he's kind and caring. Sakuya is like that too. He is wise and knows everything. We love him no matter what. He's the reason why we are together to this day.

Bailey: Why yes. I have something to tell you. You see, it's been 15 years since we have seen our children grow up to young adults. And I have been thinking about this for awhile.

Splinter: And that is...?

Bailey: I believe it's time we should let them go to the surface.

Ninetales: (opens eyes) I see. Tell me your reason.

Bailey: Because they are old enough to make their own decision and they are old enough to go to the surface on their own. Besides, you know they can't stay here forever. It's like a mother bird and her babies. She starts teaching them how to fly at a young age and they'll one day come out of their nest to create new families.

Splinter: Hm...

Bailey: I know it'll be hard but sometimes you have to let things go. Especially when it comes to children.

Splinter: I see... Hm... Well then. If you insist, I believe it's time we should let them leave the next and explore the surface. Would you please get them to the dojo to discuss this?

Bailey: Hai. I'm on it.

(eyecatch begins and ends)

<Kitchen>

Bailey: Kids? Are you done with your breakfast?

Donnie: Yes. And I'll do the dishes for you.
Donatello or Donnie is the brains of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He is in charge of the design and manufacture of all the tools and weapons in their arsenal. He fights with a bō, which converts to a naginata (in which a blade pops out of one end). Donatello is voiced by Rob Paulsen, who used to be Raphael's voice actor in the 1987 animated series. Donatello is extremely intelligent and technical, always working on a strategy, whether it's building machines and gadgets or battling villains; the complete opposite to his free-flowing brother, Michelangelo. Donatello talks a lot in order to describe or explain a situation or theory in full, sometimes even when in the face of danger which can be a problem. He sometimes can be short-tempered, or in other words, high-strung, (but not nearly like Raphael), getting frustrated easily, and shouting when angry, although Donatello is usually kind, caring, and compassionate. He is very protective and complimentary of April (Who is also in teenage years in this adaptation), whom he has a large crush on. Donatello has a more prominent role in this series compared to the original 1987 series, being more active and purpose-driven, but at times, does not understand and/or has quite a hard time understanding the lectures of Master Splinter. He is the second-youngest turtle, despite being the tallest. Donatello may not be the strongest, experienced, or most talented fighter, but his tactical skills and intelligence definitely makes up for it. He has a good line of defense, and is the best at planning strategies. During most of the series, Donatello wields a Bo Staff which, like his brothers with their individually chosen weapons, he is highly skilled with. His bo staff can convert into a Naginata. However, in battle, his staff is often broken or destroyed, which implies he has several. Several examples occur in Metalhead - and a great deal of the episode being dedicated to Donatello's annoyance with this. i.e: Donatello hits a Kraang robot with his staff, which does absolutely nothing. Donatello exclaims in frustration at his staff (furious at how useless it seems to be against the robots) just before Raphael destroys the same robot by throwing one of his sai through its head. Raphael then turns to Donatello and says that "When we're done here, there's a matching band who needs a majorette." implying that he isn't particularly impressed with Donatello's bo staff either. Soon after this, half of Donatello's staff is burnt away by an energy canon, once again causing him to exclaim angrily at the apparent ineffectiveness of his weapon. Donatello dives behind a crate to avoid the canon, and screams, "How am I supposed to fight advanced alien technology, with a stupid stick?!" Later in the episode, Raphael is tending to Spike and says, "Look Spike, Donatello got another stick to break." just as Master Splinter is handing Donatello another bo staff. (Donatello then tells the Sensei that he wishes to upgrade it with modern technology, to make it more effective, and the rest of the episode follows his endeavors, and eventually, he does fight alien technology - and win - by using the so-called "stupid stick".) Despite this, he later upgraded his staff by equipping it with a rocket launcher, though it malfunctions. In The Pulverizer Returns!, Splinter says that the boys are getting too reliant on their own weapons, telling them to swap for once. After this exercise, Donatello is left with Raphael's sai. During a later, more serious fight, the turtles become way too uncooperative with their new weapons and in the end decides to swap back. Afterwards, when Splinter finds out, he takes away all their weapons, stating that anything can be useful for true fighters. When Donatello and his brothers are trying to save Timothy, Donatello uses a broom holding and fighting with it in a style similar style to his regular bo staff. In Turtle Temper and The Gauntlet, he also used a Yumi bow and like the rest of his brothers wields shurikens. From Beyond the Known Universe until Bat in the Belfry, Donatello used a space bo-staff and a laser blaster created by Fugitoid.

Espeon: So you don't need to worry about it.
Espeon is a quadruped, mammalian Pokémon with slender legs and dainty paws. It is covered in fine, lilac fur. This velvety fur is sensitive for Espeon to sense minute shifts in the air, thus allowing it to predict the weather. Its ears are large, and it has purple eyes with white pupils. There are tufts of fur near its eyes, and a small, red gem embedded in its forehead. The gem boosts the psychic powers that it gained to protect its Trainer from harm. It also has a thin, forked tail that quivers when it predicts its opponent's moves. Espeon is rare in the wilderness, and is more commonly found in urban areas.

Leo (narratoring): The Brains of the group, Donnie and Sputnik can build just about anything. Donnie is a turtle/fox hybrid so he can be mischievous, sneaky, and sly. He and Sputnik are night owls and are usually at the lab while we're sleeping. Donnie has a short temper but not as bad as Raph's. And he tries to be the "perfect son" around mom. But sometimes he can get carried away.

Bailey: Why thank you. But let me handle it. Your father wants to tell you something important.

Sentoki: Important? Are we in trouble or something?
...Tmnt: 2k17 Sen! by KohiaRebellion...
Full Name: Sentõki Mikano Tasunai (both families name)
Nickname(s): Sen
Gender: Female
Species: Human/parasite
Sexuality: Bisexual
Reason of Mutation (If Mutated): None
Marital Status: With who? (Crushing, Taken, In relationship, married, divorced, etc.): love/hate crushing on Leonardo
Birthday: Decemeber 1
Age: 19
Height: 6'0
Current Residence: New York City
Skin color: pale caramel tan
Eye color: Whitish grey
Full Appearance: (drawn above)
Mask Color (If they have a mask): None
Hair Color: gold yellow with black ends
Hair Length/Style: lwaist length hair kept in a lower back pony tail
Clothing (What clothing do they wear, its length, and color.): (Drawn above hard)
Accessories: a red ripped tie around her neck
Marking(s): a tattoo that goes up to her shoulder
Tail length: (none)
Weapon(s): Twin blades
Talents: gymnastic, track, baking and cooking
Personality: headstrong, determined, cocky, smug, teaser, stubborn, feminist, teaser, betraying to those who deserve it and a completely easy blusher
Hobbies: training, gymnastic and sketching
Rank Type (Are they the leader type? The mechanics type? Etc.): the " you're slowing me down,I can do this on my own " type


Braveon: I hope it's not the breaking the TV incident. We didn't mean it. It was all accidental.
© Copyright 2017 TMNTfangirl (pokemonmaster1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2127234-TMNT-X-Pokemon-Season-1