*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2127387-The-Demon-2
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2127387
The sequel to the potty-mouthed supernatural vigilante The Demon
Hi again its me the motherf*ucking demon and my dad is planning a second attack on the mortal world and a brief description about what happened since we last met each other,I decided to create an association of my own that consists of psychics,witches,wizards and even priests,I,m still looking for a name for the association.

One day,my dad came to my association,s HQ and he came with a girl and then he said:Damon,this is your sister Sarah and she,s going to kill you!*Laugh*."First I froze when he said sister cause if I had a sister I wont be the only one of my kind then I unfroze when he said that she was going to kill me but before I could process all of that she gave me a sucker punch thats when I got pissed of so I said:"Is that all you got you little *Cat2* ."Then I gave her a super kick to the face and I said:"Eat💩you motherf*cking🐶!"Then she disapeared like a ninja after he throws a smoke bomb.After I saw my sister I knew there was going to be something big.

So me and my gang went to church to get guidance from god as we were praying my phone had a notification it said "Newsflash big dark red beacon shining down on the lourve."so I thanked God for the notification and I booked a flight to Paris.When we reached paris the dark red beacon was brighter than it was the last time then I saw my sister and she was with those souless zombies the same type that I fought the last time,my crew kicked their asses while I was fighting my sister,she was pretty strong actually but after a few minutes of fighting I knocked her out.

Now it was me and my gang vs my dad and he had that three pointed weapon ,I forgot what it was called but the result was the same as the lastime execpt this time he had a three pointed weapon up his assh*le.

When my sister woke up she was angry but one of the priest gave her a baptism so now she was a woman of god and it was all good between me and my sister,so the lesson of this story is that if your sister is a demon just give her a baptism and she,ll be cool.

Anyway,this is the end of another badass adventure of The Demon goodbye and don,t let me catch you sinning*Wink* .
© Copyright 2017 The Writer (writinged at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2127387-The-Demon-2