*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2128270-Health-and-Fitness
by BC
Rated: E · Article · Health · #2128270
Focus on health and fitness in our lives today.
When life is racing at the speed of a bullet train it is a struggle to keep pace with it. For every one of us, the first thing that you end up neglecting is your health. And over a period, your body just gives up. You start to lose focus. The eye openers for people are when they or their friends, relatives or co-workers fall sick due to their negligence towards their health. Even to stay busy you need to be healthy.
But, in recent times, people in general have becoming conscious of their health and fitness, which is a challenge by itself. Except for a small group of individuals, no one has the time to think of their health or fitness. It has become easy for everyone to grab something to eat at their workplace as no one has the time or the inclination to cook a meal. And since most workplaces provide everything from breakfast, lunch and evening snack it is the easiest thing to do. Though what most people don’t realize is that the food that is provided at the cafeterias focus more on taste than on health.

Make a list

Focus on all the thing that you are doing right and all the things that you would like to change to live a healthier and fitter life. I am sure it would be an eye opener.
Let your smart phones work for you
Most of us are too busy either at work or we are stuck in traffic snarls or kids. The thing that keeps most people the busiest are their smart phones so who has the time to think about health or fitness. So, when we all love out smart phones so much why not put it to a better use. There are numerous fitness apps available, where an individual need to spend as less as 7 minutes a day to be healthy.

Focus on an easy target

There are apps designed as per a persons’ individual lifestyle. You have a choice of picking one that best suits you. There are apps for kids, for homemakers, for working professionals- and the list just goes on and of course there is always yoga which takes care of every inch of the human body.

Pick someone you like to spend time with

People always find some or the other excuse not to follow a health or fitness regime. It is always easy to lose focus from following a regular fitness regime. Before you gear up follow a fitness regime you can decide to rope in your family or close friend or someone with whom you like to spend time. You would ask me as how would that improve your health? The answer to this is very simple and that is by involving them as well to follow a healthy lifestyle.

Eat healthy

When everyone at home decides to dedicate some time to follow a healthy lifestyle everything just falls into place. Eat one meal together, it is an opportunity to spend a quality time with each other and make a conscious effort to eat something healthy. If it is not possible to do so daily your target should be at least 3 days in a week. The same with following a fitness regime, do so with your friends or rope in your family. In this manner, you are not only helping yourself you are also helping others

Motivate

There is no better gift than the gift of health. Only if you are healthy you can participate in the rat race called life. Leading a healthy and a fit lifestyle, you will be a motivation for others. Can you imagine, when you help change one individual, he or she might inspire someone else. So, in the long run you start to live in a healthier society.

© Copyright 2017 BC (bcarimandalam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2128270-Health-and-Fitness