*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2128321-World-Changing-Experience
by Coty D
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #2128321
Hope For A Better World
World Changing Experience


I just want to wake up one day, and see the world in beautiful hues, no more darkness from self-inflicted bruises, no more hate or discriminating views, just a world where all are loved and cared for, and where negative judgement is no more, So many things that appear impossible never really have been, man has just chosen to have turmoil instead of peace, I will never understand why it has to be, when everything on planet earth except man is condition free, the trees never stop to choose which branch represents it better, or debate if its roots need a different color, nor do the birds check every song that they sing to see if it has perfect harmony, and neither does the stars ask for permission to shine under the moons satellite, all of these things are truly divine, in their own magical design also existing within the realm of mankind, created from the God mind, and beyond Man’s darkness the stars still shine, the birds still sing, and the trees still bare limbs to its roots, all carrying magnificently beautiful hues…….I just want to wake up one day and see where man has lost his evil trove of drudge, and has returned to absolute love, and where all of his negative judgement has stopped, and his hate is a forgotten memory, and is replace with unconditional love and world peace, and where he respects all people no matter whom they be, what a beautifulful place this would be, with such beautiful hues in humanity , a wonderful world changing experience that I Truly hope to see………….
© Copyright 2017 Coty D (coty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2128321-World-Changing-Experience