*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2128323-Conversation-With-My-Creator
by Coty D
Rated: E · Poetry · Religious · #2128323
A Talk With My creator



Another year is coming, with so many things from yesterday that has not changed and will remain the same, it's really a Damn shame that I have to feel this way, but I think it will all be okay, life is tangled in a lot of knots, lots of bruised spirits, and broken hearts, we were taught that it's not going to be easy and that's exactly what we have been experiencing, but like any tough times, we channel our great inner strength and keep moving, and this won't be any different, but I got one wish, and here it goes, and I hope the God Of Life is listening...........It's been many ages, and we have turned hundreds of pages that have showed how humanity has survived and made it to their next stage, and that's great, but our slow pace is not making for a good race, it leaves too many bad traces, so I'm speaking to you about all that we are going through without a clue of what you are going to do, but I think this time we really need an all-out rescue, silently I have prayed, hoping for a new day unlike any pass days, and I think that now is the time to declutter all our minds, remove the made up realities, and wash away ALL the lies, and return our Love and Compassion inside, that's what we really need, not all this selfish greed and the other useless things we seek, what do you think of that, no answer needed, Because I know that you concur with that, and just a few more things I know that I'm long winded, but hey that's how you intended it, so here's my final request, can you make sure that man realizes that he has you deep inside and he must be willing to take the ride to make that connection right, and really see what it means so that he can change things that is destroying his own human race, thank you for listening, see you in Life's next season.....
© Copyright 2017 Coty D (coty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2128323-Conversation-With-My-Creator