*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129059-EDUCATION
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #2129059
EDUCATION AS A NECESSITY
EDUCATION
Education is said to be key to everything, people showed eagerness to study in the past century but now it is being counted as a past event. People choose the easiest way to success, stealing, gambling, etc and all sought. They forget that riches gained through one’s sweat lasts longer than riches gotten at ease or through mischief, but who cares at least money is being made, that is what matters to them.
A time would come when digitalization would completely take over planet earth and of course robots would be the talking points, an illiterate of course and certainly would not be able to live comfortably in this kind of world.
Money has driven a lot of people off-track; due to this people see education as an addition to their life instead of seeing it as the key to the world they are to conquer. Education is the pride of every parent and any country, Education brings out the best in a person and in an entity. An illiterate can not be the president of a nation, certainly not the vice-president, not the governor or even a clerk. Even in this present days during screening for security operators, cooks, cleaners, shop attendant/assistant, etc, school results and certificates are being requested for.
Earth is now turning into or moving into an era of full digitalization were nothing can be done without the aid of a computer. Of present phones are now built in computer like manner and this proves to us that earth is in an ever changing moment. Computers are now taking over from the then ever present typewriters. Basic educational level is needed for one to operate a standard computer.
EDUCATION: This a nine letter word that has four syllables. It means a process for one to be a literate in the basic spheres of knowledge. Education is classified as a NEED in Economics not a want, In the Bible according to Peter; Knowledge is a must have for a living entity. An illiterate is an empty embodiment trying to find his/her feet in the world of the literates. TRY YOUR BEST TO BE EDUCATED.
© Copyright 2017 Chuks Ofomata (chuksofomata at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129059-EDUCATION