*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129061-Reflection
by Kac
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Supernatural · #2129061
Short story. Used on contest.
Once upon a time there was a man who had no reflection in the mirror. He has not appeared in any photos he took of himself. Yet everyone else could see him. So he's not invisible? Everyday, he greeted the cashier at the store. He smiled at random people on the street. He went to work. The bank. The pub. Everyone could see him. One day, he woke up. Got out of bed and went towards the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and saw someone. He saw someone in the mirror. But he didn't know it was his own reflection. Because of that, he took his camera and he took the photo of himself. He was on the photo. He rushed towards the bedroom and dug out old photos he took. He was on every single photo. Walking around the house, confused and scared, he noticed the paper underneath his front door. He's not used to seeing himself in any form, in the mirror or camera. Or anywhere, or anything. He took the paper that was underneath his door. It was a message. No one signed it. He started reading it. Now, even more, confused and scared, he dropped the paper. He was lost in his thoughts. Until finally, he realized. He is not alive anymore.

Word count - 217
© Copyright 2017 Kac (karlo556 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129061-Reflection