*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129125-Omnipotent-Host-Brother
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2129125
A boy finds out why his host family is afraid of their son.
It was about a week after I arrived in Japan that it happened. I had been having a good time. My classes were enjoyable, I was making friends and meeting girls. Things were just going great in general. My host family was nice too, if a little odd. They seemed to bend over backwards to make the son happy.
Even his siblings seemed afraid of him. He didn't seem that scary to me. Just an average first year in high school. A bit of a shut in, maybe but that was about it.
"Can you take this up to Kazuto?" my host mother asked me, holding out a plate of dinner.
"Sure," I replied, I was going up to my room anyway. I went upstairs and knocked on his door. "Here's your dinner."
The door opened a crack and his arm snaked out to grab the plate. I stepped closer and tripped into the door, causing it to fly open and me to land on my face in his room. I stood up and looked around. His room was covered in anime merchandise and he appeared to be playing an eroge on his computer.
Kazuto stood too and glared at me.
"Sorry you had to see this," he said.
"It's no big deal, plenty of people like anime, I like anime," I said.
He snapped his fingers and suddenly my body felt different and I was naked. I looked down to see breasts and female genitalia. I felt something twitch on my head and my rear end. A mirror appeared in front of me. I was a foxgirl! A cute one too.
"What did you do?" I demanded.
"You are now my twin sister Sachi, you love, worship, and obey me."
I felt a headache and I knew everything he said was true. I fell to my knees and looked up at him. "Can I suck you, Onii-sama?" I asked.
"Of course, Sachi," he said, taking off his pants.
© Copyright 2017 wolfof7 (wolfof7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129125-Omnipotent-Host-Brother